suprise

"He's cute" Zoe grinned pulling Connie towards the bar.
"He's half my age" she whined before being pulled to the bar pushing her onto him.
"I'm so sorry" she spoke apologetically as he turned around "Jacob" she smirked shocked as he turned around to grin at her. "Fancy seeing you here beautiful" he grinned.
"You are under age how did you even get in" she whispered.
"My brothers ID they don't care plus I don't look my age, and neither do you" he winked.
"Is that suppose to somehow meant to be a compliment" she grimaced feeling a little uncomfortable.
"Yes you look bloody stunning, Mrs Beauchamp" he grinned "Can I buy you a drink?" He offered as she watched him trying to comprehend the whole situation.
"I don't think that would be appropriate and before you ask I'm not going to buy you one either" she laughed seeing as him opened his mouth to ask.
She smirked seeing him shut it again, "Spoil sport" he winked.
"I'm your teacher Jacob" she finished trying not to slur and appear professional.
"At least come and have a dance" he grinned already moving her towards the dance floor.
"Oh god no, I can't dance and I can barely stand up the amount I've had near enough a hundred cocktails" she grimaced focusing on her feet.
"I might go and get some fresh air actually" she finished pulling away from him and moving to the door.

She moved outside to sit upon a bench across the road, "Hey You Okay?" He asked moving to sit beside her.
"I'm fine just got coerced into too many shots, I'll be fine with some food. I'm not one for going home early when I actually get out, but you should go back in" she smiled.
"I'm not leaving you out here alone, vulnerable and enibriated" He moved his hand to her thigh and she felt her breathe intake and before she could register it he had removed it.
"Let's get you some chips then" he offered happily pulling her back onto her feet.

They walked the short distance to the kebab and he watched as she happily shoveled food into her mouth.
"Did you even have dinner" he laughed.
"No didn't have time, somebody kept me back late" she smiled inclining her head towards him.
"Ha. Yeah sorry" he smiled back, "I wasn't going to come out tonight but had to get out my step dad is a nasty piece of work, best to be out".
"You never said it was that earlier, you know you can talk to me if you want to" especially when I'm more sober" she smirked.
"No it's fine, I just like to be out, so I dragged a few of my mates out. They all pulled so I got abandoned" he laughed.
"Well you found me" she smiled.
"Speaking of which who have you abandoned?" He questioned as they sat back on the bench.
"My friends but they told me to talk to you so they probably think I've pulled" she chuckled.
"Hmm you'd be very lucky" he grinned cockily.
"I'd be arrested that's what I'd be " she smiled back at him.
"So you've thought about it then" he teased
"Of course not Jacob. Anyway I really should find my friends" she stood moving her rubbish into the bin, "thanks for the chips".
"Your very welcome,  I'll see you inside then I'll head home. No fun on my own" he spoke.
She opened her mouth to invite him to dance and stay with her and thought better of it. "Night Jacob get home safe. I'll see you Monday and remember you can always talk to me if you want to" she smiled back at him.
"Thank you" the drinks giving him confidence he leant to kiss her soft rosy cheek briefly.
"Good night Mrs Beauchamp"
"Good night Jacob" she smiled heading back inside.

"OMG my feet hurt" Connie moaned, "I'm too old for this" she slurred drinking the rest of her drink propping up Zoe. She'd had a second wind after eating but still she was ready for bed. She was pleased she had come out though she had enjoyed herself, it reminded her of the older days. She really must try to relax and have fun more often.