Afternon delight

"Fuck" she hissed as he flexed against her, her body pressed against the white crisp sheets, she could feel his weight bearing down on her and as always it on urged her on further. Her legs moving to tightly wrap around his waist as he moved against her.
She shrieked as she felt him lift her their bodies still ajoined as her back found the harsh texture of the wall, as he slammed her into it.
"Someone's frisky" she laughed.
"You left me this morning, what do you expect" he groaned moving to suck fiercely at her neck, as her arms were pinned to her sides and her eyes clouded over and she bit her lip as he began the steady incline to her demise.
His thrusts faster,harder as her legs struggled to remain tightly enough around him. Her hands suddenly free as he was forced to help hold her up.
The pace she matched caught the butterflies in her stomach as her Eyes fluttered open to meet his in a knowing gaze as she sloppily claimed his lips.

"Oh My" she gasped as he moved more harshly, his teeth sinking into her shoulder in an attempt to remain in control. This action in itself was enough to end her as she came hard, her body struggling to recover as his body didn't let up, "bed" was all she could whisper. As he complied moving her onto the crisp sheets again, "let me" she groaned as he thrust against her and stilled as she rolled above him. Oh god she was beautiful he knew like this he was a goner.
She moved across him resting her hands either side of his head feeling his cautious tounge nip out to lick and suck at her exposed nipples.
She whimpered to the sensation as she moved above him once more and began her own rhythm.
It was fast, it suprised him, her position meaning his face moved into her chest further as she repeatedly moved down onto him, it took moments for it to overwhelm him and he came, she rode him through her climax, before swiftly slumping upon his chest out of breathe.

"That was fun" he grinned sweeping the hair from her face to watch her happy expression, "another reason to get you a job here if i Get lunchtime repeats" she smirked.
"Hmm there is that" he winked as she smirked moving closer to him.
Her stomach growled loudly as he smiled her, I told you breakfast is an important meal" he spoke smugly.
"Yeah alright alright, well I'll order something now to make you happy" she smiled rolling off him as she took the menu off the side.
"Hmm I'll have the Green Curry I think, I'll stick to the hot theme" she smirked, "will you order whilst i Shower I have to be back in 40 minuites".
"Yes" he nodded as she sauntered into the bathroom, his hands clasping onto her body she shivered.
"I have to shower" she moaned sensually as he moved his body up against her closer, "we are" he spoke moving to push her forward her hands now steading herself against the wall.
She exhaled loudly as he moved inside her once again her hand moving between her thighs, she stood panting as her body was under his spell. Minutes  later she withered beneath him, with a smug looking Jacob beaming at her,  before the sound of the door opening to the room caused him to draw away from her.
She finished washing her hair and wrapping a towel around herself cautiously headed into the bedroom.
She smiled as Jacob urged her to sit down at the table and sat oppposite passing her meal and sitting to eat his burger.
"You do know that everyday with you is even more wonderful than the one before" he smiled pensively.

"I can't disagree Mr Masters, your the best rule I've ever broken" she smiled.
"I can say then my intentions were purely honorable honestly i can't say the same now" she smirked running her bare leg up his thigh.
He grinned forcing his gaze from her to his burger. "You only have 20 minuites, and if you'd have eaten breakfast that lunch would be sitting idle. But can't have you fainting in surgery so eat up" he smiled cheekily.

She tried to remain detached at work, she had learnt her lesson she wanted to keep her private life private. And yet she knew she was a different person now and the expression Elliot gave her did nothing to dampen the smile upon her face.
"Anyone I know" he chuckled seeing her shift uneasily unable to meet her gaze.
"Ready for theatre" she asked standing and moving to the door, "take that as a yes" he smirked seeing her straighten her skirt and head down the hall.
"For what it's worth, I prefer this Connie you seem happy" he smiled as he matched her stride and headed into the changing rooms.