Content

"Come on Elliot" she grinned taking his lunch passing it into the bin, "Connie I was eating that" he grumbled looking up at her to face which was grinning at him. "It's like I've never been away isn't it" she smirked as he laughed at her expression.
"We've got work to do Elliot, no time for snacking" she grinned before her heels began clicking across the floor, heading for the door.
"Connie" he called as he stood hurriedly following her out of the door.
"Triple bypass waiting Elliot I'll see you in theatre" she called as she heard him rushing behind her trying to catch up.
"I thought you might be easing yourself in" he panted as he reached her.
"Not my style Elliot" she smirked grinning.
She felt on top of the world, she couldn't believe she had walked away from all this because of him. Or that she could have stayed away so long, but it was like she was never gone now she was back.
The feeling of being in control doing something she was good at, it made her feel back on top.
"So this is the last operation of the day" she smiled as she pulled off her scrubs and threw them into the bin. "It is And you should get home. I bet Jacob is missing you, how is he doing" Elliot asked watching her intently.

She felt her face light up and the smile reach across her face at the mere mention of his name. She had been suprised how much she had thought about him, but she hadn't had time to do much other than text him twice.
She pulled her phone from her pocket and smiled as she saw the messages waiting for her.
"I'll take that as a very good" he smirked. "Go on home, you've exhausted me enough for one day, I'll see you Wednesday".
"Oh yeah I forgot I wasn't in tomorrow" she smiled, "I will see you then" she grabbed her bag and without hesitation ehaded for the door.
"Thanks Elliot, it's good to be back" she flashed him a smile and was gone.

She entered the house to the warm comforting smell of cooking, slipping her shoes from her feet delicately and dropping her bag against the hook. She moved into the house smiling and leaning against the door, as Jacob stood whistling to himself as he cooked.
"You are a sight for tierd eyes" she smirked seeing the grin upon his face as he turned to meet her gaze.
"Oh god I've missed you" he grinned moving closer and kissing her softly, his hands holding her waist as he kissed at her neck feverishly.
"Hmmm I missed you to" she laughed pushing him to arms length. "You been keeping busy?" She asked, as he delicately moved the hair from her face, "tried to, im not used to not seeing you all day".
"Hmm I missed you but it's so good to be back, I'm exhausted in such a happy way it was great. Winding Elliot up has to be my favorite past time".
"Hmm bet he's pleased he helped you out there" he smirked.
"He was of course, so what have you been up to" she asked as he snuggled into her chest.
"Not much mooching really, and went to the shops and bought a few bits. I thought I'd cook us dinner, we're having lasagne, I hope you like".
"Hmm smells delicious" she grinned moving to peek over her shoulder.
"Can it wait half an hour?" She asked biting her lip seductively.
"Hmm maybe what did you have in mind?"He asked softly moving the straps from her top across her shoulder. His hands moving across her skin, she felt the exctiment rise as his breathe hit her neck.
"God I missed you" he groaned hearing her squeal as he lifted her onto the kitchen counter, "Jacob" she laughed as he moved within her legs.
"We could go upstairs" she smiled.
"Or we could just" his hand moving up her thigh "Hmm oh god" she hissed as his mouth moved against her chest.
Her hands moving to pull at his top throwing it across the room.
Her hands moving over his chest pulling him closer, his hands eagerly pushing her skirt higher as he moved ripping her kickers.
"Jacob they were my best pair" she hissed bitting at his neck angrily.
"There all your best pairs" he moaned biting at her shoulder and licking against it to soften the pain.

His hand roughly found her warm wetness, his fingers delving between the soft folds as she groaned in approval. She had never felt this desperate for him, tugging at his trousers as she helped them shuffle down his legs. Her legs wrapping tightly around his arse pulling him in closer.
"God I want you so bad" she hissed claiming his lips as she leant back a little as he drove into her.
The gratifiying relief as he filled her washed over her tierd aching body, her body singing for more as she pulled him closer. Pushing her further down on to the counter, his movements becoming more urgent, her hand gripping into his wrist to support herself as he moved against her harder.
His name dripping from her lips inbetween pants and groans, as she clung to him. The overwhelming feeling of him moving inside her.
She could be content doing this forever...