First day back

"So technically no longer my teacher" he grinned moving to push her against the wall.
"Hmm yes no longer deemed as inappropriate" she smirked unbuttoning her shirt and letting it drag over her shoulders. "And were still talking so..." he laughed claiming her lips firmly his hands moving across her exposed torso and across her breast.
"Good point" she smiled pulling for air.
"Shut up now Connie" he grinned moving to claim her lips moving her backwards against the stairs.
"God your perfect" he cooed moving to pull her upstairs keenly.

"So Mrs Beauchamp lead cardiothurasic surgeon of Holby how does it feel" he grinned moving to watch her sit on the bed her towel wrapped around her.
"I'm so excited, it's like finally I'm getting the old me back. I know it's been a few years and I'm sure my hands will ache for weeks but I've never been so ready to go back".
"So my sexy surgeon what time are you home" he grinned pulling her into the bed removing her towel to taste her flesh.
"Umm stop it" she giggled forcing his mouth from her skin, "4ish i think ease myself in providing there aren't any emergencies.

"Well have a wonderful day your do great" he beamed at her.
"Thank you" she kissed his mouth softly and let her fingers stroke his cheek. "I'll ring you when 8 get a break" she smiled moving from his grip to move back into the bathroom.

She moved downstairs to find him eating some toast, "I know you don't do breakfast but today it might be a good energy boost" he nodded to the plate.
"Thank you one piece won't hurt" she grinned placing it in her mouth moving around the kitchen gathering her bits and pieces.
"God you so sexy" he purred watching her lean over the counter her dress tight across her thighs as it rose higher.
"Your kind" she smirked.
"I'm honest" he growled moving to wrap his hands around her waist "Hmm you smell so good too" he moaned loudly nestling into her neck.
"Hmm don't start that, i have to go" she rebuffed moving to take another bite of her toast. He watched her his mouth open as she licked her lips clean of the jam.
She placed the toast in his mouth to stop his gawping and laughed.
"Save it tiger, I have blood and guts to be delving into" she smirked kissing his lips softly as he removed the toast from his mouth and smirked.

The imfanous sound if her heels click clacking across the hospital entrance, she paused taking in her surroundings. Poising herself before moving into the entrance and into the lift, "Connie" she smirked looking up recognizing the familiar voice, of Michael Spence.
"What are you doing here I thought you were working in America nobody said you'd be back".
"Don't sound too pleased to see me" he grinned movingnij beside her, "suprised to see you" she quipped.
"Ditto" hengrinned.
'I'm in a flying visit to see the girls and ric needed my help in a complicated procedure. You know Holby will always suck me in. Like you it would seem" he grinned.
"Well when your in high demand, and your skills are the best" she smirked,
"All ways did rate yourself" he smirked.
"Your one to talk" she glared.
"Oh I've missed you Connie" he grinned, she couldn't help the laugh erupt from her lips before she turned to face him, "how are you Micheal" she grinned as they embraced.
"It's like old times, it was never the same when you left, I mean I missed the skirts for a start" he eyed her seductively and grinned.
She bit her lip forcing her tongue into her cheek as the doors opened and she strutted into Darwin, not looking back.

She felt eyes up9n her as she made it to her office, she couldn't help enjoy it. It had been so long since she had felt snc9nfideng so in her element.  "My surgeries" she asked moving to pwards Elliot, "morning Connie" he grinned settling in.
"Mrs Beauchamp" she rebuffed smirking, "yes of course Mrs Beauchamp, Well for your first morning back we've got a triple bypass and two grafts".
"Right well let's get on,time for chatting later".
"You might fool them but you don't fool me" he smirked moving along side her as she strutted across the ward.
"I have a reputation to uphold, 'The evil Ice Queen'.

She pushed the doors open smiling wide, "still got it" she smirked moving along the corridor. "God I forgot how much I enjoyed this, and if I'm not incorrect that was a personal best for a triple bypass".
"You were always the best Connie" he smiled happily.
"So lunch?" He suggested, "Sorry no, I've been looking at these targets and this department is seriously slacking since my day. If I push on I can clear at least 3 extra electives before I leave" she smirked seeing his reaction.
"Sorry were you expecting me to come back a different person" she laughed as he shook his head and followed her down the hallway.