Making it an 11

She moved into the room with snacks to find him in bed naked looking at her seductively, "you need to rest" she smiled softly moving the tray to the beside table and sittting beside him. She wasn't silly she knew the moment she was in touching distance he would change her mind, smiling softly as his hands moved the hair from her neck to allow his soft lips to set against her cool skin.
"Your so beautiful" he whispered gently a soft muffled groan escaped her lips as she let her trouble dip out to wetten them a little.
"God your so wonderful Jacob" she moaned as she turned in his embrace mirroring how he sat, slowly moving the straps of her top down her arms. His soft hands moving to guide it over her head, The simple caring action as he carefully lifted it from her was enough to make a shiver run down her back.

She gazed at him suddenly unable to speak as she concentrated on breathing as his fingers latched against her bra and she felt the support leave her as he slipped it aside.
Her body gently laid back against the bed, his gentle loving smile reflected back at her as he dipped his head lower and encompasssed her left breast. Her back rising from the bed as a mewl of satisfaction echoed against his shoulder, she knew she shouldn't have ever let this happen. But the way he was with her made her think any punshimnet of people finding out would be worth it to have him to herself like this.

She found her eyes heavy her chest heaving as the labored breaths moved from her lungs with each slow thrust, his hands everywhere and nowhere in particular as he moved against her. Her body attempting to deal with the level of pleasure and satifisaction coursing through her, as she gripped firmly to his neck guiding him against her before allowing her heavy eyes to close and his lips meet hers.
The euphoria overtaking her whole body as she felt him move faster with more need and then she lost all coherent thought as he slumped against her.

They lay there silently for several moments before his cheeky grin met her soft smile of post sex haze, "Well that easily brought my day back to an 11" he grinned. She smirked moving to claim is lips softly, "you tired" she smiled letting her hands trace his face, "why what did you have in mind" he winked.
She loved this side to him the confidence the ease, laughing she flipped him over seeing his excited expression. She moved lower softly taking him in her mouth feeling his arousal return quickly as he smirked proudly at her beaming face, "I may have ordered something and it came today" she offered softly rolling from his grip.
She returned seconds later watching at his fixed expression as she talked, "Jacob did you hear me" she laughed, he shook himself "sorry, just the sight of you your so beautiful it's hard to  focus" he offered honestly.
"Hmm compliments will get you everywhere" she grinned moving the box in front of his chest, as he eagerly opened it.
"Con, um ...Jesus Christ" he bumbled as she laughed moving to kiss his neck bitting lightly.
"You said you've always wanted to and well your getting better and I trust you, so I thought" she began before a squeal left her lips as he threw her body to the bed pulling out the restraints from the small box.
"You sure" he asked his hand softly trailing across her body as she smiled happily.

She lay her body spent and panting as he softly untied her as she cuddled into his muscly frame.
"I love you Connie" she turned to face him, "I love you too, we will make all this work" she smiled claiming his lips.
He laughed as she figgited against him, "what you doing"he laughed "trying to reach the snacks without moving" she grinned.
"What we got" He asked moving to sit up a little more and she turned to retrieve the tray her face one of sheer delight as she opened the cookies and unwrapped the sandwiches she had made before,
"Food and sex my favorite mix"
She swatted his chest, "you know sex makes me hungry", "I do I take it as a compliment".

"So it's the weekend and I have you all to myself" he smiled.
"Well yes but um i do need to go the hospital on Sunday, welcome to the joys of having a surgeon for a girlfriend I will have to work some longer hours, no more 9 to 5".
"I know but if it makes you happy we will juggle it, I know how much you want it this and you have my total support" she moved to claim his lips against hers unable to find the words to express how she felt.
They found themselves snuggling into the duvet and it wasn't until it was dark outside they realized they had spent all evening like this.

She climbed from the bed as he slept and moved into the bathroom brushing her hair and brushing her teeth slipping a night shirt over her head and switching off the light.
"Na Na take it off Connie" he spoke still facing the opposite direction unable to see her in the dark.
"What How did you" she chuckled,
"You have habits you know, we go to bed naked and I wake up you dressed not tonight please, let me just Hold you feel you" he whispered gently into the darkness.
She smirked pulling it back over her head as he rolled to face her, and she happily moved back into his embrace.
"I know this was never meant to be serious, but when the dust settles Connie I'm going to ask you to marry me. I know I'm young this is new and things have been against us but like this like today I can honestly see nobody else I'd ever want to be beside except you. I don't need you to say anything i just wanted you to know" he spoke into her hair.
She felt the tears sting against her cheek since she had met him it was like she had found her life again found herself again and she had no intention of ever giving that up.
She rolled to face him the best she could, "Well we are in no rush but when that moment comes you can be confident I will accept gleefully" she kissed him softly and wriggled to turn to snuggle into his chest and both fell asleep truly exhausted.