Here

"Jacob we shouldn't" she groaned already knowing as always she had no power to resist him.
"This is risky" she tried to reason with him, "hospital nooky is always the best" he laughed nuzzling intently at her neck.
"Nooky" she laughed already wrapping her leg around his hip pulling him closer, her desire to have him already growing by him merely pressing his arousal against her.
"We have to be quick we can't get caught" she whispered already moving to undo her shirt as he pushed her further against the wall.
"I can do that beautiful, especially when you look like that And I haven't had you for a week" he grinned moving to suck across her collarbone.
"Your a distraction"Connie smirked rolling her Head back letting her eyes close to revel in the feel of him.
"Just fuck me Jacob,we have to get back" she moaned rubbing against his throbbing erection.
"Hmm well we may have to be quick, but I'm sure Mrs Beauchamp would be disappointed if I was anything but thorough" he winked. He moved his kisses lower, across her semi clothed torso, hitching her skirt higher as he let the zip go and it slid to meet her ankles.

"Open your legs Connie" he smiled crawling his fingers over the inside of her thighs, feeling her legs quake at his touch and he couldn't help smile, that after all this time he still made her feel like this.
She complied letting her hands move above his head holding him in place, as he let his mouth move against her. He held her thighs harshly against the wall, as he legs buckled under the pleasure of his touch.
The Moans escaping her lips grew louder, grew more prominent as the wave of ecstasy washed through her exhausted body. He held her tightly as she let him move to meet her gaze, "Your very good at that" she smirked seeing his cocky proud expression.
"Your stunning" he whimpered as her hands moved upon him feeling his eagerness reach a new level of arousal.

They could hear the hustle and movement of the hopsital outside the door, they knew they could be caught at any moment. Yet the need to have each other to share this intimate act after today overwhelmed all rational professional thought.
Their only need and focus was one another, as he moved her leg higher over his hip feeling her shiver as he released him self and let her feel him.
She felt the air constrict in her chest, as he leant against her with his full weight pushing into her fully finally. The feel of her heavy head weighted against his shoulder as he began to move.
The soft whimpers and moans, the gentle whispering of his name and the odd profanities spurred him on as he felt her pressed up against him. Watching her expression with sheer longing and love as he moved against her and her eyes met his heavily but remaining open. Their mouths partially open in lazy open mouthed caresses, her cheeks flushed her chest rising rapidily as her Nails dug into his shoulders seeking purchase.

Her panting moans becoming louder and louder, her mouth biting at his bare flesh as his shirt moved off his shoulder, her legs tightening around his waist as he lifted her up pressing her harshly against the wall.
She felt the pain arch in her back as he pulled her forward, before throwing her roughly against the wall again forcing her up as he thrust against her again and again.

Her heels dug painfully into his buttocks as he moved against her and toppled over the edge, his rough thrusts finally pushed her over the edge and she clenched tightly around him as she came. Her body finally slacked it's grip from his body and slumped against him, as she lifted her head lazily and took his lips upon hers, "Hmm a week is a very long time" she chuckled.
"It's too long" he groaned pulling back and letting her legs drop and meet the floor.
"We should check on your mum and little brother we've been gone ages" she smiled noticing the time on her watch.
"Hmm well I had things to attend to, I'm sure she's just asleep".

They made it the landing Connie playfully swatting his hand away from her buttocks, "behave you" she laughed, "can't help it, you've reminded me what I've been missing" he winked.

"Well I doubt she will be discharged tonight, so if you want to enjoy our baby Mum free house, you behave whilst we are here" she glared at him.
"Okay, point made" he laughed holding his hands up in defeat.

"Hey mum how you feeling?" Jacob asked softly.
"I'm good, a little sore and tired" she sighed, "but he's beautiful" she smiled nodding over to baby Jude asleep in his bed.
"He really is"Connie cooed watching him, "you can hold him love,you got him here safely I'll forever be so greatful" she beamed.
Connie felt the lump in her throat rise as she lifted him and held him to her chest, she watched as Jacob met her gaze and he understood that look, all he could do was beam and nod, moving to stand beside her. Stroking his brothers back over his navy blue baby grow, "I'm ready to try if you are"he smiled as she nodded turning to his chest.

As he whimpered Connie handed him over to Susan, "Jacob look away" she laughed as she moved to attach him to her breast.
"I'd say it's a little too late for that mum" he groaned all exchanging an amused expression of embarrassment.