Recreational exercise

"So" he asked as she came in moving straight for the fridge.
"Looks like I'm giving my notice" she grinned watching his face move into a massive grin as he moved towards her, "wow you don't waste any time" he chuckled.
"It would seem not" she smiled, "at least then we don't have to hide. Although we will have to still be careful I can still get into trouble if they find out this started before I left".
"I'm thinking of the future already, being able to go out in public, just go to Sainsiburys together will be amazing. Providing once we've lost the secrecy and excitement you still want me" he joked.
She hit his chest playfully, "of course I will, I could go without the excitement like this morning" she smiled.
"So... How was your afternoon" she smiled seeing him looking a little sweaty, I managed to do a little exercise without any damage" he smiled.
"As long as your being careful" she smiled softly moving her hand down his chest, "don't over do it".
"I was and now I think I could do a different type of recreational exercise without any harm" he winked moving his hand down her back across her buttocks.
"Hmm and what did you have in mind" she smirked feeling his hand move to unzip her skirt feeling it loosen around her waist until it dropped to the floor.

"Oh I think you know" he smirked moving his hand to her stomach his fingers fluttering on the top of her knickers.
He grinned hearing the gasp that left her lips as his fingers slipped past the barrier and swept into her folds, instantly feeling the wetness flood her core.
"Would seem your body understands" he smiled moving to meet her gaze intensely as she moved to catch his lips.
Her tounge moving inside his mouth excitedly, "upstairs" she whimpered pulling away for breathe.
"I think so" he grinned moving up the stairs as she pulled the shirt from his top half as he made it to the bedroom his joggers reaching the pale cream carpet as she followed.

As she met the bed he pushed her forwards as her chest bounced upon the mattress. His mouth wasting no time to meet her toned back as he kissed along the contours of her body.
Her body moaning and stretching loudly in approval, "Jacob" she hissed as he roughly pushed her legs wider.
His hands moving over her body as he moved closer his arousal clear already as he dipped against her, hearing her needy desperation. He moved closer still rubbing against her wetness before pulling against her hair as he thrust inside her.
Oh she hadn't realized how much she had missed this side to them, rough and passionate as their bodies desires controlled them.
"Do we get to do kinky dress up now your going to be a sexy surgeon" he smirked against her neck as he bit her gently hearing her hiss in pressure.
"Although you like it when I'm in charge don't you" he groaned moving his hand under her chest to pinch her nipple harshly as he felt her body rise from the bed as he moved roughly inside her.

He sunk into her for the first time in weeks properly, pleased the pain had subsided enough for him to enjoy her like this, it had nearly killed him not having her like this.
Torture to be so close to her but not able to really touch her, "oh god" she whimpered as he moved deeply inside her without any let up.
She was so close she could feel the tingles begin to move through her body, before he withdrew and the feeling ebbed away.
"Jacob" she whined like a child as he flipped her over to see her sexy from lying before her, her chest heaving heavily.
Her hair tossed and messy from his firm grip, her chest flushed and her eyes dark and wide with desire.

Moving her legs wider once again she thought he would resume his thrusting a cry wretched from her lips as he moved to taste her. His dexterous mouth moving to lick and suck teasingly as she once again felt that impending release grow higher and more forcefull, as once again he withdrew.
Her body slumping against the bed in disappointment as she was roughly pulled lower on the bed, her legs wrapped around his waist tightly urging him on.
His hips thrusting his hard erection inside her and finally she came. Her body panting as the hot flush spread across her chest and up her neck to meet her cheeks as she panted loudly, his movements becoming rougher as she rose from the bed as her back arched in sheer delight.
His enthusiasm found her on the edge of another release as he drew closer, her hands moving to grip his arms tightly as he held her thighs in place. Noticing his chest shine in the afternoon light from the bedroom window as his body moved in the most beautiful rhythm, his mouth moving to clash with hers sloppily as she found him close.
He sent her over the edge again as he sunk into her a final time , her hand moving over her clit in a frenzy of movement she came a final time. He moved to lean against her their legs ached as they draped over the edge of the bed, their top halves connected him still inside her as they recovered.

Her sleepily post sex hazed body slowly awakening to the senses that drummed through her body, she moved her face to meet his as she smiled widely at his happy reflection.
"I've missed that" she smirked.
"Oh yes" he panted moving to gently claim her lips as he withdrew from her body. He moved to the mirror to check his stitches pleased to see they seemed fine, "Okay?" She asked watching him.
"Never better" he grinned, "but you don't think were finished do you" he smirked seeing her visibly shudder.
"But we should be careful" she began to answer with such a hollow belief in her words she knew she couldn't resist the thought of that again.
"Shower" she smirked, moving her hand between her thighs and into her mouth, "Im a little sticky" she grinned seeing his utter arousal greet her gaze.