Hurting

"You've been quiet, everything alright" she asked as she moved to the back of the class at the end of Wednesday's lesson.
"I'm fine" he grinned, "sure?" She asked sitting next to him, her hand moving to his thigh. "You've barely spoken to me since the weekend i dont want it to be awquard" she sighed.
"Want to come back to mine later, I'll cook us some dinner? We can chat" she offered.
"I shouldn't, I've got lots of work to do" he sighed.

"Oh god Jacob I'm so sorry, you regret this, I'm so sorry I told you we shouldn't have. You feel like i took advantage of you. I'm so sorry Jacob, of course I'll leave you alone. I'm so sorry" she blurted out feeling a wave of sickness descend upon her, as she quickly stood.

Her breathing raged inside her chest, "it's not you" he smiled moving his hand over hers stoping her and pulling her to sit beside him.
"It's my stepdad, on Sunday night when I went back he was angry. He's never been physical before but he was so angry and now i don't know if me being their is endangering my mum or leaving her alone is worse.

I can't think what to do and the worse thing is she says she loves him that she wants him to be happy. But I can't just leave her with him, I'm scared he will hurt her. But she's an adult, we've had the police around before when ever argued and she won't say a word against him, says I'm lying.

But I'm scared to leave her alone and scared to be there, oh Connie it's such a mess" he sighed.
"It will be ok we will work something out, are you okay?" she asked softly, "why didn't you come to me sooner, I want to help you. I don't want the weekend to ruin my initial intentions to help you Jacob".

He bowed his head "I'm sorry when I'm with you I get distracted" he smirked moving his gaze from her lips to her eyes in explanation.
"Come to mine?, we can't talk here" she offered as he nodded and stood up slowly. "I'll meet you by the back alleyway, I'll have to get my car from the car park, best not to be seen together" she suggested.

"Are You Okay will you tell me what happened later?" She asked anxiously as he nodded silently.
"Okay see you at three thirty" she smiled reassuringly as the bell rang for the end of lunch.

He made to stand knowing the classtoom would quickly  become busy any second from students. "I wish I could kiss you" he whispered his gaze transfixed with hers, the tension palpable.
"Later" she smiled patting his knee softly.
He made his way to the library he couldn't  help feel happier, lighter somehow. Now he had seen her he didn't know why he had thought it was better to avoid her.

He climbed into the car, he couldn't hide the relief of not having to go home just yet, but also just the joy of being in her company.

He hadn't wanted to drag her into this he knew this was risky for her, but also he found he lost coherent thought with her . As he sat in the car beside her the smell of her perfume was enough to derail his train of thought, and intoxicate his senses.
As they reached hers, he felt himself hold his breathe it had been three days since he was last here, wrapped in her naked body. It felt more like a dream now, as she shut the door behind her he heard her steps move closer.
"Drink?" She smiled kindly.
"After I do this" he smirked moving to Pin her to the wall, as his hands wrapped in her hair pulling her closer as their lips locked furiously. Their tongues dueling one another with such need and desire she felt the breathe sucked from her lungs, as the need for air drew them apart she panted resting her head against his.
"Hmm I forgot what that was like" she smirked.
"Hmm Yes Like i thought not being around you was a good idea, who was I kidding" he smirked.

She laughed, "I thought you'd gone off me" she smiled opening the fridge,
"The opposite believe me, but when I'm with you my body sort of takes control" he laughed as she looked down his clear erection.
"Makes thinking of anything else quite difficult" he winked.
"Yes I could see how that might be difficult" she smirked. Moving forward and running her hand across his trousers as he groaned loudly.

"But that wasn't the reason I invited you round here" she smiled.
"Oh I think that crossed your mind as-well, no need to pretend Connie were not at school now" he smirked moving closer to her again.
"Oh god you think you have the problem when your with me, that look you give me wants me to surrender to you before you've even touched me" she gasped.

"Well let me touch you and then we can talk later, I hate myself for making you think I hadn't thought of this since the moment I left" he groaned, "because I have!".
"Not the impression I had" she smiled, "Sorry it's not you, believe me!" He smirked moving to pin her onto  the counter.

She instinctually opened her legs as he moved between them holstering her up upon the side, their mouths meeting properly like minutes before.
Her legs wrapping around his waist, "ouch" he hissed as she loosened her grip, "what did i do?" The worry etched across her face.
"It's fine, I'm fine" he smiled trying to reconnect their lips.
"Jacob tell me, is this what you meant about your step father?" She asked softly her hands moving to his side softly hitching his top above his head.
She felt the bile rise in her throat as she took in the bruises, "he did this"she whispered.
Her soft tender finger tips traced around the outside of the bruise that stretched almost from his navel to the middle of his back, and half way up his torso.
"What the hell did he do to you" she asked holding back the emotion from her voice the best she could.
"He was angry he didn't expect me back, they were having a romantic meal. He just lost it, he took the golf club from the hall and just started wacking it at me, I managed to hobble upstairs. I thought he'd follow, but he didn't and he hasn't mentioned it since then. "It's sore but I'm okay, I shud have known going back late without warning".