Return

"Morning" Connie spoke confidently as she passed her colleagues on the way to her class room, "Morning Mrs Beauchamp" one of the other staff replied as they buried their heads back in the gossip.
She knew it wouldn't have taken long for the news to get around but it hadn't been even an hour, she was impressed.

She smirked to herself as she carried on to her class, knowing the class would be waiting as the end of break bell sounded.
"Hi miss" one of the boys smiled she smiled back having to double take before she saw it was no other than the Jacob Masters she had left at home no more than 3 hours before.
"Jacob good to see you, I'd have thought you would have been off a little longer" she spoke trying to keep her voice neutral.
"I'm okay Miss, with exams coming up I wanted to get back" he smiled seeing her trying to hide her conflicting emotions.

As they continued with their revision class, she couldn't help keeping moving her gaze to him. He really was pretty special, she had forgotten how it was to see him here.
Reminding her of the age difference and the predicament they had with their relationship.
"Right guys as it's lunch next and you've been hard at it you can finish early, go enjoy relaxing on the field" she smiled cheerily.

The excited bustle of the class became louder, as they jostled to get out of the classroom. "Don't cause trouble for those classes still working" she called behind them, "Jacob could you stay back a moment" she smiled as he smirked dismissing his friends.
"Nice to see you happily with your friends, but a heads up would have been nice" she tutted at him in full teacher mode.
"Well I knew you wouldn't like it, and I get so bored at home" she couldn't help the flutter that rampaged through her body.
"What" he laughed trying to gauge her expression.
"Home" she replied as he too smirked.

His hand discreetly moved to hers briefly as she she forced her self to move backwards, not trusting herself.
"You tell them your leaving" he asked eagerly, "that was another reason I wanted to be in".
"I did the teachers all know it seems it's yet to filter down to the students, oh I hate your here and we can't spend time together" she sighed.
"I could come back and have lunch in here, I've got a lot to catch up on" he smirked watching the brightness flood her face, "Hmm yes I suppose" she grinned.
"I'll see you later then miss" he flashed her a grin and headed down the hall.

It hadn't lasted long until he had reappeared in her classroom bringing sandwiches and chips, "healthy" she laughed.
"Yummy" he replied cockily, "so what's the reaction been to you leaving" he asked intrigued.
"Nobody has said anything to my face, Mr Jones wasn't impressed I'll be leaving just as exams start".
"Yes well you will have done the hard work by then all the kids will be off loads and then off for the summer ,so no lessons for at least 2 months, gives him 3 months to find a replacement".
She nodded in agreement, it was fair, "how about you many questions?" She asked intrigued.
"A few" he replied eating a chip casually "seems a few heard about my mum turning up and as none of them are housing me there confused as to where I'm staying.
I just lied and said a family friends, but it won't be long until my mum shows up if she gets wind I'm back. And worst of all I have to stay late, Ive got a meeting with Mr Jones after school" he sighed.
"Not to say I told you so, but this may have been why I'd have thought we'd have discussed it before you returned. What will you tell him or your mum if you see her?".
"That I'm staying with my sexy surgeon girlfriend" he laughed seeing her expression, as she hit him, "not funny" she laughed.

A knock at the door caused them to revert to teacher and pupil, "Hi Connie I was just wondering if you were joining us for lunch, were all keen to find out your plans after you leave" he smiled awquardly feeling Jacobs gaze on him.

"Arh thank you Tom, but Mr Masters is keen to catch up before his exams and I've got a sandwich, so  another time" she offered wearily as he took in their scene a brief extra moment before shutting the door once again.
"You think he saw?" Jacob asked timidly.
"Who cares, not like I was snogging you face off, we were just chatting" she smiled reassuringly.
"You seem a lot more relaxed about it" he offered, "I feel elated giving in my notice was the best thing I could have done. Getting the courage and moving forwards is all down to you. I just feel great" she beamed.

He watched her happily as she stood up, "Come with me" she smirked moving to the back of the class room into the storage room. "Connie" he laughed looking at her as she moved inside and beckoned him.
"We can't" he groaned.
"Don't want me huh?!" She smiled beginning to untuck her shirt.
"Fuck Connie, it's too risky" he moaned as he felt his body betray him as he moved towards her.

She checked the coast was clear before shutting the door, "I just wanted to do this" she whispered running her finger softly across his lip and moved her soft rosy lips closer until they connected.