Attentions

"So what are you going to do for the next few months, it's making me very jealous that you get to just mooch here all day" she groaned applying her makeup.
"Well not a lot, you could get me some work experience you know I want to get into nursing. So fingers crossed I get the results I need" he sighed.
"I have every belief you will" she smiled reassuringly at him.
"Well..." he nudged her moving to wrap his hand around her neck and kissing her face softly, teasingly.
"I've only been back three days, but I could see what I can do" she turned to face him smirking.
"Doubt it will be much fun though, and Elliot knows we are a couple so we would have to be berg professional " she spoke seriously.
"I can do that" he smiled cheekily.
"I'll investigate today, why don't you meet me for lunch, I've got two hours between surgeries if you come in at 1".
"Sounds like a plan" he grinned as she pulled herself from his grip reluctantly.
"I have to go" she moaned kissing his lips and prying herself from his hold and down the stairs.

"Morning Elliot, busy morning ahead I see" she smirked briskly walking along the Ward.
"Connie have you seen it's a value repair on a baby this morning, do you think we should do it together".
"Im sure I will be fine Elliot, but if you'd like to assist I'm happy for you to do so".
"No no if your happy I'm happy".
"So you seem in a good mood, nice day off was it" He pried happily.
She turned to meet his gaze, "it was thank you".
"I hear Micheal Spence is back in today, lucky me!"
"Oh yes I thought that would please you"he chuckled, "sounds like he's very much looking forward to working with you again".
She rolled her eyes, "I'm sure He is" she bit her lip.

"Connie Connie Connie" she smirked hearing his cocky American accent, sharply turning around to face him. "Micheal" she smirked.
"So I hear we get the chance to get close and personal this aftenoon" he grinned moving closer.
"Not in the way you always hoped for but yes I will be helping on the double procedure this afternoon, aren't you the lucky one".
"Indeed I am" he paused watching her closely, "Nice skirt by the way" he winked confidently.
"Yes my boyfriend said the same this morning, tried to take it off me serveral times" she spoke watching his mouth open and shut unable to find a quick response.
"Yes well, my dress code isn't what we are here to discuss, so i must be getting on" the smug expression on her face unmissable.

She moved across the ward tucking the notes for her patient back into the chart holder looking at her watch she knew Jacob would be here soon.
"So I have a lunch date I'll be back at 3, I'll have my pager on if you can't cope without me" she smiled. As Elliot faced with some files and waved her away, "no you go we will be fine".

She grabbed her bag and coat reapplying her lipstick and headed for her car, "Hello you, I thought we were meeting at the restraunt" she spoke a little surprised.
"Well we were but then i knew I would have a chance to do this" he spoke moving forward he claimed her lips softly.
"Risky.... get in" she smirked.
"Technically no longer inappropriate but yes maybe we shouldn't flaunt it" he spoke climbing in beside her.
His hands moving across her thigh and her chest as he drew her in closer, exhaling her scent she really was a godesss he couldn't get enough of her.
"Oh god" she hissed as his hand rode up her skirt her legs clamping together trying to halt his hand rising higher.
"Oh god your perfection" he hissed his hands slipping higher against her wet panties.

"Okay maybe lunch can wait, want to go get a room" she smirked seeing his utter suprise and arousal.
"Fuck yes" he grinned as he kissed her again and moved back "so where to Queen B" he smiled happily.
"I know a place we can go, a bed and room service".
"I'm under your control Mrs Beauchamp" he winked seeing her flush a little, "you so naughty" she chuckled.
"I like to do naughty things to you" he stared at her intently as she felt the heat spread across her thighs.