Secrets are never secrets for long

"I can't believe it's my last day" she smiled moving to lean against him and claim his lips.
"Last day of pretending we don't mean anything to each other" he grinned moving to push her against the wall.
"Calm it you" she laughed.
"I can't believe how fast this month has gone" he smiled.
"I know well time flies when your around" she grinned.
"So you excited about next week? I know you were hoping to go away before you started but they are obviously keen to have you back, and who could blame them".
"I know but I just know how busy it gets" she sighed.
"We have plenty of time, I'm not planning on letting you go anywhere" she smiled at his kind face.
"One last kiss" he grinned pushing her up against the door a final time before withdrawing and putting his hands up in defeat.
"You sure you don't mind getting a bus" she smiled.
"One last day of the pretense" he grinned.

She shuffled the last pieces of paper into the pile and let her head roll back against her chair. It had been a busy day and she had been suprised at how much the students had, had an impact on her they were all rather tearful at leaving. And she found she was also, everyone had been so kind, if not suprised at her change of career.

"Thought I'd find you here, shouldn't you be mingling in the staff room" he grinned from the door way, "I was going I just had last things to do I don't want to have to stay late" she smiled.
"No we wouldn't want that" he winked.
She laughed, I'll miss being with you in the day" she sighed as he moved to perch on her desk, "yes but you can openly have me everywhere else soon".
"Very true, although that store cupboard has a few memories" she smirked flicking her gaze to the small cupboard at the end of the classroom.
"It does, fancy giving it one more" He asked untucking his shirt.
"I like your thinking Masters" she laughed swiftly moving to stand and locking her classroom door and moving towards the back of the classroom.
"Oh god" she moaned as the door shut and his hands moved under her shirt, the shivers erupting over her skin at his touch. "This has to be the best part of working here" he grinned moving her against the Shelves with more purpose the moans becoming louder as he knew how to excite her.

"Jacob it's nearly last period, we need to go" she moaned as he latched onto her neck.
"Five more minuites sweetcheeks" he grinned seeing her expression weaken as she allowed him to move forward to kiss her again.
"Your so bad" she laughed as she rearranged her clothes and moved to exit the cuboard, "you love me for it" he winked tapping her bottom gently as she gasped unexpectedly.
"Go on off you go I'll meet you at the back of the alley after the last bell" she smiled as he nodded pausing to watch her a moment before moving from her room and down the corridor out of sight.

"Son can we talk" the voice he recognized caught him off guard.
"Mum What are you doing here" he couldn't help worry he hadn't spoken to her other than text for nearly a month.
"I just wanted to see you, it's your last day and I don't even know where your staying" she sighed.
"Never used to bother you" he spat.
"That's not fair, come on you know I'm caught in the middle" she sighed.
"No your choosing your side you know what he's like how he treats me and yet you let him, and worse you don't even to me admit it's unfair".
"Jacob it's not like that I love him, I just want us all to get on" she smiled sadly.
"I love you mum, but he's no good for you and me being there Its toxic. I'm happy Ive got someone who cares about me and now I don't need to be in your way".
"What your staying with a girlfriend why didn't you say, how do her parents feel about you staying. Why don't you just come home" she argued.
"She doesn't live with her family, she understands me cares for me and I love her. For the first time in a long time I'm happy. I'm not coming home mum not after what he did, not when he didn't even have the guts to apologize.
"Text me, but it's my last day and I have plans I can't do this now" he looked over his shoulder seeing Connie pull out of the car park.
He walked quickly the path way leading to the alley, She jumped into her car following the path Connie had driven out of the car park and waited to where she knew the pathway ended. She paused unsure what she was seeing as she watched Jacob finally appear and jump into the car in front.
Trying to make out the driver she squinted she was sure she recognized them. It wasn't until she had followed them, watching as they pulled up outside the co op she saw Connie jump from the car and moments later return with a bag and climb back in beside him.

She could be miss understanding but suddenly it all made sense and she wasn't sure what to do next. She carefully followed them the short distance to Connie's house watching them together.
There was no denying they were together the way they were so playful so tactile, she felt sick this was so wrong. She was so much older she was his teacher, but as she watched her son laughing and joking as they moved into the house. She recognized something she hadn't seen for so long, his wide happy genuine smile.
She watched silently for a while until they went inside sitting quietly in thought, it wasn't until her mobile erupted into song she broke back to reality.
"No no I'm on my way back now, I didn't see him".she wasn't sure why she had lied she didn't approve necessarily but she knew keeping this to herself might just mean she didn't loose her son all together.