Relief

"Oh I don't want it to be Monday tomorrow" she sighed.
"Well have the day off then, Elliot said you could go see him, and Well I obviously need looking after" he smirked moving in behind her so she could feel him.
"So it would seem" she grinned.
"It's been ages since we You know, and I'm feeling much better if we're gentle I was thinking maybe we could" he spoke softly nipping at the flesh in her neck.
"Hmm thinking what" she teased moving the pan from the heat to swivel into his embrace, "this" he groaned as his hands moved beneath her dress, his large hands moving roughly against her thigh.
"Hmm mm" she nodded smiling as she cupped his face moving to kiss him softly.
"Dinner will be ready" she nodded.
"It can wait, I don't think this can" he smirked as he slipped past the barrier of her underwear, watching her face crumple in want.

Her head arched against the bed as his mouth continued its onslaught, her eyes tightly shut as his fingers joined and she felt the perfect rhythm drive her higher and higher. Her hands moving to his head as her thighs clamped around his shoulders.
"Jay.. oh ...mmmm" she groaned her hands clawing at his head as he pushed her over the edge heavily.
"Mmm I've missed this side of us, felt like it had only just began when we had to stop" he smiled moving to Hoover above her. "It does, but we've proved it's worth more than a shag" she smiled as he moved down to claim her lips.
She pulled apart from him, "lie down we can't have you hurting yourself, so I'll lead"she winked. "You just like being in charge" he winked, "I'm not the only one who enjoys it" she smirked. Moving to  sit astride his naked body and his very proud member that bobbed eagerly as she rolled herself over it to rest upon his hips.

"Your so bloody gorgeous" he smiled moving to delicately trail a hand across her breast, in reply she moved above him grabbing him softly and easing him inside her. She watched his face glaze over into sheer relief as he filled her and she stilled to watch him.
"Don't tease me I can't take it" he hissed his hands digging passionately into her hips, as she softly began to move.
"Tell me if it hurts" she soothed as she rocked softly, "I don't care just please" he begged pushing her hips into a faster rhythm. He lifted his head to suck at her breast as she leaned over him rocking faster, he felt the familiar feeling growing and he closed his eyes trying to refrain from spilling into her.
"Con, I can't last" he spoke opening his eyes to watch her beautiful body move above him, her gaze so soft and full of pleasure.
"You can" she growled moving faster, their lips meeting for a chaste kiss as he bucked his hips harder and came. She rode his orgasm before softly moving to lie beside him. She didn't mind she hadn't reached her climax she knew he had been more than keen.
"Come here" He beckoned moving to his side as she copied, he softly encouraged her to move her leg above his as his hand slipped lower and between her soaking folds.
His hands moving roughly as their mouths battled in harmony her breaths ragging her grunts getting louder until he felt her hands tighter on his bicep, and his fingers cramp against her as she spilled down against his hand.

She smiled hazily at him as she moved to lie upon his chest, letting her breathing slow and become calmer a firm smile plastered across her face, "You Okay" she asked moving to check his stitches.
"All good he smiled, I couldn't wait anymore I had to have you" he smiled claiming her lips with utter desire.
A heady moan escaped her mouth as she felt the tingles erupt across her body in a fresh wave.
"Not that I'd want to, but getting the sack to be able to do that wouldn't be all bad" she smirked.
"Get your but in gear and we won't even have to deal with that prospect, Mrs Beauchamp" he grinned.

They lay on the bed both constantly allowing one another to touch skin, a soft tangle of limbs and tussled sheets as they fully reveled in the intimacy once again.
"I could eat now" he grinned.
"Wore you Out did I" She smirked.
"Not quite, But I'd quite like a repeat and for that energy is required" he grinned contently as she stood wrapping her gown around her as she turned to face him.
"Don't be getting too many ideas, you need lots of rest and that isn't restful" she smiled gently watching him.
"You know this, us whatever this is it makes me happy" he grinned.
She moved to sit upon the bed, "it shouldn't, but I can't disagree with you Mr Masters. I shall miss you at school this week".
"I'm sure you will but you get to come home and let me do all the things that are highly inappropriate on school grounds".
She couldn't help the flush spread across her chest as the mere thought of it, he made her body somersault with just a smile the thought of anything else had her positively aroused.
"Food" she smiled offering a hand as he sat up, and winced a little. "And pain killers" she offered sternly.
"I'm okay" he began, "dont lie" she spoke firmly in teacher mode and he nodded, "yes miss" he chuckled slapping her bottom.

She found the thought of meeting Elliot in the hospital daunting, but she knew this was the first step. She would go after school. She was leaving early at lunch anyway a fake appointment meant she could leave to make sure Jacob was okay", she just had to get her head in the game for a few hours first.
Straightening her trousers and shirt she allowed the familiar confident strut across the playground, she watched as the staff turned to Greet her as the hovered by the heads office.
She could tell from their expressions Something was going on, and somehow she felt uneasy about it.