Babies

She ran her hands across her face, everything with babies just seemed so in her face at the moment she  couldn't deny she was struggling with it. The images of Arthur the flashbacks felt so fresh, the thought of a baby with Jacob of being pregnant had terrified her. Now she wasn't she felt more disappointment than she could imagine, seeing Susan with her baby boy it terrified her at how much the maternal feeling seemed to flood back.

"The ambulance is coming" she smiled as she re-entered the bedroom, "you did amazingly" Jacob grinned moving to pull her into a tight hug, kissing her mouth gently. "You were extordinary" he grinned, "Come and see him properly" he cooed moving her toward the bed, "Do you want to hold him?" Susan asked as Connie nodded softly.

"Does he have a name?" She cooed looking down at his beautiful squished face. "I was thinking Jude, my boys Jude and Jacob" she smiled at them both.
The blue flashing lights echoed through the window, lighting up the street. "I'll go let them in" Jacob offered moving downstairs.
"You really are a wonderful woman Connie looking after both my sons, I'm sorry I didn't see what Pete was like, I'm sorry I let Jacob down. But I'm so pleased he found you, and I can honestly say I think he choose well" she smiled, "I'd like nothing more than for us all get on and be a family" Susan spoke genuinely.
Connie stroked Jude's head, "sounds perfect Susan, me and Jacob will help you don't worry".
Susan grabbed Connie's hand firmly, "thank you" Connie nodded moving her gaze back to the baby in her arms.

"Paramedics" the voices called as they moved up the stairs.
"In here" connie called.
"Mrs Beauchamp" Jeff smiled cheerily, "Jeff nice to see you"
"We heard you were back didn't know you were delivering babies now too" he chuckled.
"Well not much I don't do" she smirked, "dont I know it" Jacob whispered as he brushed up behind her.
She tried to hide the smile that formed as the paramedics helped Susan up and down the stairs, as Connie took baby Jude down behind her.
"I will follow behind" Connie suggested passing Jude to Jacob, "I'll grab your mums bag and follow on, go on she needs you".
"I love you" Jacob kissed her greedily.
"I love you too Muscles".

"Makes you want one doesn't it" Connie spoke huskily as she moved behind Jacob holding Jude.
"Our time will come Sweetcheeks"
"I know just the last few weeks, can't help but get me thinking what I want, and if I could do it".
"You can have anything you decide you want , didn't you know your that infamous Mrs Beauchamp" he smirked kissing her softly.
"Maybe if your beside me".

They left Susan sleeping heading to Connie's office to have a coffee, as of course she refused to have nothing less than filtered coffee. So Jacob had relented and agreeed to leave his mum for an hour or so.
"What happens when Pete comes looking?" Jacob sighed.
She hadn't considered that of course he probably would eventually, "we have time the baby isn't due for a few weeks so he won't be thinking about it yet hopefully.
And when he does we will make it very clear that he's not welcome, we will keep her safe" she reassured him.
"I wish he didn't exist all he's ever caused is misery, he's evil it's like he enjoys it. I'm just glad mum has realized and is safe away from him. I couldn't bare anything else happening to her or baby Jude he's so small and gorgeous".

"They will be just fine with us" she smiled leaning into his shoulder.
"We should get back" Connie suggested as she moved to stand, placing her mug on the side giggling as Jacob pulled her down on his lap.
"Mum will be asleep, and she's well looked after. So right now I want to thank you for being you" he smirked running his hands up the bare skin of her back feeling her crumple into his touch.
"Here?" She giggled.
"Here" he whispered feeling her body comply.