I'm here

"Oh god Jacob that's horrific" she met his expression with one of deep tenderness.
"It's okay I haven't been back since Monday but I worry about my mum, although I doubt he would behave like that to her. He's never done this to me before, always just scared me a little. I think I just caught him off guard and he'd been drinking and I ruined their night, so he lashed out". "That is no excuse" she reasoned stroking his face softly He winced as her hand moved lower and touched his bruised skin.
"Sorry" she winced pulling her hand away, "where have you been staying" she asked looking at him expectantly.
"Just around" he shrugged.
"Around do you mean the common at the park" she asked watching him closely.
"It's fine" he shrugged.
"So you thought you'd sleep rough rather than tell me" she asked the hurt obvious across her face.

He sighed, "I wanted to, but I knew we have already broken the rules, I knew if I told you you'd want to help. And i don't want put you at any risk, I don't want to put you in the middle of it" he sighed again cupping her chin.
"Maybe but I want to help, it's my job as your teacher it's my choice as your friend" she sighed moving to claim his soft lips kindly, "more than a friend" she smiled kindly.

"Thank you but I'll be okay" he smiled uncovincingly.
"Stay here with me" she spoke almost inaudibly as she drew her gaze from his lips, "I can't ask that of you Connie" he smiled "this is why I didn't tell you" he sighed. "Your kind and wonderful but I'm not your problem".
"What if I want you to be my problem" her hands moving across his chest he felt the need for her grow, as he took in her beautiful caring expression her beautiful face and the feel of her soft skin against his.

"Stay" she smiled as he leaned closer claiming her lips once again as her hands moved to unbutton her shirt slipping it from her shoulders.
"You sure you want to" she asked she couldn't shift the feeling of inappropriate timing.
He smirked and unclasped her bra, "Shh now connie" he smirked as he felt the weight of her breasts in his hands, her heady moan of approapval as he ran his finger tip across her exposed nipples.
"Shit" she cursed leaning into his chest, "not here" he groaned guiding her up the stairs and she followed compliantly.

"Oh fuck" she hissed as his head finally lifted from between her legs and he rolled down next to her, "Your crazy" she giggled, "Not crazy just love the noises you make when I do that" he smirked as she roughed herself up in the covers, she curled into him gently as she saw the experession in his face tense as she shifted.

"You might have internal bleeding or something Jacob" he shook his head, "no I'm fine", "I should have done this before, but please let me check" she asked.

She straddled him across his knees and slowly began to press against the bruise, "I don't like the look of it Jacob" she sighed, moving off him and to the cupboard pulling out a black bag.
"From the old days" she smirked placing it on the bed, she pulled the portable scanner out and moved it across his chest.
"You meant to take this home" he laughed, "probably not but nobody mentioned it" the sadness took over her face at the thought of the last time it had been used.
To check his little heartbeat, to check he was ok as he grew inside her, before he had been snatched from her. Before she had ended up here with nothing a shell of who she had been. 

"You Okay?" he asked his hand stroking up her arm noting her sad expression.
"Hmm, Yeah... right let me see" she moved it across the skin, pausing in places looking at the small screen "it's nasty but I can't see any free fluid so just make sure if the pain gets worse or the bruising does you tell me" she spoke.

"I could see you as a doctor, a surgeon you know. I just hope you didn't offer this beside service to all your patients" he grinned pulling her naked form back towards him.

She laughed despite herself as she fell next to him, "no just you, I was a bitch everyone was scared of me. I definitely was a little frosty" she smiled. He pulled the stethoscope from the bag and wrapped it around her neck.
"I don't believe that" he grinned, but bet you had everyone falling over themselves to get to you" he winked.

She laughed "maybe once upon a time" she shuffled a little uncomfortably.
"Things change a person, environments, other people they all shape us and years ago everything I knew about myself changed, I changed and here I am now. Somewhere I never thought I'd be" she smiled sadly reflecting on her old life. Something she tried not to do anymore she had made her choices, and she couldn't change them now. 

"You mean here with a 17 year old stud between your legs" he laughed, "that like many other things in my life I did not foresee happening" she smiled.
"Some things, some people change us for the better, I'm learning this" he smiled leaning over to claim her lips his hands skimming across her waist as she moaned into his mouth loudly.

"Smooth talker eh" she chuckled.
"Think I've won you over already" he smirked confidently.
"Well I've definitely seen a change in you" she smiled.
"Hmm for the better" he groaned a heady moan as she moved above him. "Your shaping me" he gestured to his proud and tall erection, "taking me as seriously as ever I see" she laughed.

Moving to sink down above him as his eyes closed, he felt the hot trickles steamed down his cheeks as she rolled her fingers to intercept his muffled tears. He was unsure what had created them or how to stop them, his muffled words
"You know how I feel about you" he spoke quietly but freely as she pressed her lips against his.   She moved harder against him again feeling his hands holding onto her tightly, "I do" she smiled, "I think you know I have feelings for you. I don't sleep with every 17 year old student you know" she chuckled trying to lighten the mood.
"Glad to hear it" he smirked as he took in her beautiful swinging relaxed face, as they moved together in unison.