Home

His hands now moving under her skirt, "now who's being risky" she smirked, "shall I stop" he grinned as she pushed his hands against her knickers.
"You make to much noise when I fuck you properly, you will have to make do with this" he growled as his fingers were lost inside her delicate folds.
"Oh shit" she groaned bending into his shoulder. His fingers moving roughly and with purpose and it took a matter minuites and dirty whispers until she shuddered upon his hand.
"That was naughty" she smirked, moving her hand to the zip on his trousers and freeing him. There wasn't much room so she took him in her hands moving firmly along his shaft and over his tip feeling his body go limp against hers as the pleasure washed over him.
"Con" he grunted as he grew closer she sat awquardly on the floor as she took him in her mouth and after a few gentle bobs of her head she felt him fill her mouth with his release.
She moved up with his help to stand, "I need a bigger cupboard" she laughed.
"Was there mention of an office at the hospital" he winked as she laughed moving to claim his lips.

The loud ring of the first bell signaling half an hour left of lunch rang loudly through the halls. "We should get out of here before we get caught" she reasoned peaking her head out as she opened the door and lead him out grabbing a text book, "here is the book you wanted" she passed it to him as a teacher passed her room.

"So As first days back go, I'd give this a solid 9" he grinned packing up his things.
"Hmm wait until we get home, I'll make it a 11" she winked. "Have a good last lesson, I'll wait for you at the alley I sometimes pick you up at".
"Thanks" he nodded smiling before forcing himself to leave her and return to the now busy halls.

"Miss is it true your leaving" Callum called as they moved into the classroom noisily.
"Settle down everyone, where do you hear that?" She tried to control her smirk.
"Mr pots in English" he replied.
"Arh well yes you weren't suppose to know yet but yes I'm leaving, when everyone breaks for their exam revision in 4 weeks time".
"Why miss, your one of the only teachers we like" she smiled, she was suprised she had never imagined she would be a teacher they would like. She was strict took no nonsense and set a lot of work, it made her feel prehaps this time teaching hadn't been a total fail.
"Well I'm glad, I know I work you hard but I want you to do well that's all" she reasoned.
"Your fair you listen to us" someone else interjected.
"Yeah we do well and you make the lessons fun" she couldn't help feel slightly emotional at their kind words.
"Well As you all know like this you were not suppose to but you do, that I used to be a cardiac surgeon. Well I'm going back to that, it's where I belong you never know maybe one day I'll find one of you being taught by me again" she smiled seeing their excited grins.
"Now we do need to get on with some work, although we have lost a good Half an hour" she groaned seeing the clock.
"Oh sod it, anything else you guys want to know" she chuckled seeing their amused and gleeful expressions.

She was flooded with questions for the last 20 minutes of the lesson before organizing revision guides. Warning them their would be a test at the beginning of next week. Suprised as they all nodded confidently without a groan, in all fairness she had never had a problem getting the children to achieve in their results. In any of her classes but especially her two sixth form years.

She packed her things away knowing but his time tomorrow everyone would know and no doubt most of her lessons tomorrow would be disrupted by a Q&A session.
She smiled as they All happily clatter down the hall, she tidied up playing for time knowing that Jacob wouldn't be straight out.

"Mr Masters, nice to see you. How are you?" Mr Jones asked as Jacob sat before him.
"Getting there thanks".
"Right well I'm pleased to hear about that, I was suprised to see you back so soon, without prior notice".
"Well I felt ready and I need to keep up with exams coming up soon" he responded.
"Yes that's a good point, where have you been staying, I've called your mother to inform her you are here. She had
very worried about where you have been. As I understand it you never went home after the hospital" he began condescendingly.
Jacob felt his back rise as he restrained himself, "With due respect Sir, I don't see how that is your business, my family circumstances are complicated and if I'm happy and safe and attending school I don't quite see why there is need to get you involve" his anger building.
"I appreciate that Mr Masters but as your 17 we have a duty of care".
"Yes I'm 17 and therefore you have no legal right to interfere with my personal life" he began, "if I have not seen my mother that is my business and I have my reasons" his voice getting louder.

"No need to take that tone Mr Masters, I'm just trying to help, Mrs Beauchamp mentioned your troubles at home and I'm concerned for your safety that's all".
"Yes sure, I tell her that in confidence, she tells you out respect and then tell my mother I'm here. You can clearly see I'm trying to keep some distance between myself and home whilst I recover, so how do you think your actions may be helpful?
That seems like a sensible plan doesn't it!, I can assure you I am perfectly fine where I am and I wish to have no contact with home for the moment, and ask you to respect that".
"Yes prehaps i can See it's seemed a little like an ambush that wasn't my intention" Mr Jones spoke feebly.

A knock at the door caused their gaze to move from each other to the door, as it opened as his mother and steph father moved inside.
"Jacob" his mother called moving forwards as he backed away, "I don't want to see you either of you. I'm fine where I am we agreed it was for the best".
"We didn't son, your mother is worried about you" his step dad spoke frostily.
"I'm fine see I'm fine, so now you can go. Nothing you say will make me go home with you" he spoke feeling his body tense.