support

"I'm okay no need to look so worried" she smiled as she opened her eyes to smile at him.
"Mum thank god" he smiled moving to sit up a little straighter.
"Are they okay?" She asked moving her had across her bump.
"Fine" Connie smiled moving to sit beside Jacob.
"Now you will be here for a few days to recover. And when you do you will stay with us until you get yourself sorted".
"After everything I've done" she signed.
"Yes"Jacob concluded.
"Thank you" she sighed relived she couldn't go back she knew that. It was time to be strong and move forward.

They sat chatting quietly for a while, "we should let you rest. We will be back in tomorrow I'm working the early shift anyway so i can drop Jacob in for breakfast" she offered.
"Okay thank you. You haven't told anyone I'm here?" She asked suddenly feeling anxious.
"No and besides your safe here" Connie reassured her.

As they reached the car Jacob moved to pin her to the door.
"Have I told you how much I love you?" He smirked moving to claim her lips his hands wandering up her back.
"Once or twice" she smiled happily.
"Hmm not enough then because Connie I think your my miracle. Even all this hurt and pain with mum it seems like with you by my side everything will always be alright.
Everything has got better since I met you, even I'm better and I didn't know I could get My better I'm amazing" he laughed lightening the mood.

"Can I take you home now, because it's been a very long day and I need some time to de stress" he smiled leaning into her claiming her lips.
"Yes a nice bath and a glass of wine" she suggested watching his amused expression.
"I was thinking more like".. he moved closer "a nice hard fuck over the kitchen counter" he groan pushing against her.
She could feel his desire, She could feel her breathe catch in her lungs at the images that flashed through her head.
"Like last time" she almost whispered biting her lip.
"Just like last time" he smirked seeing her expression become more playful. "Take me home then" She grinned as he keenly pushed her inside the car and ran around the other side.

"You know I'm tierd and smell awful" she groaned as he immediately pinned her to the wall of the hallway.
"Tierd maybe, but you always smell beautiful" he groaned sucking at her neck.
"Oh shit" she hissed as his leg forced her legs apart and nudged harshly against her crotch.

"We could go upstairs" she whispered against his touch.
"Not enough time" he grunted forcing her skirt higher.
"You weren't this frenzied in the car restrain yourself" she laughed as she leant against the wall grinning.
"I can't I can feel you" he hissed revealing in the sensation.

His knee wet with her excitement penetrating  the material of his jeans and meeting the warmth of his skin. It had stirred an animal sense in him that meant any coherent thought other than having her like this right now was not an option.

She whimpered at his rough touch as he backed her harder against the wall forcing her arm away from her body taking control. She couldn't help but groan in sheer delight as his knee rammed itself between her legs, forcing her skirt up higher and the cool wall to hit her buttocks.
She knew there passion was hot but this was undoing her already and she hadn't  even let him touch her properly yet.
Just the thought of him the need for him his desire so clearly etched across his face, It turned her on made her feel special,  as she melted at his embrace.

"Fuck" she whispered as fingers made their way across the lace to tease her further. She felt her own body buckle and shudder at this smallest touch. He just knew her body better than she did how to make her sing for him, he groaned pressing his moist lips against her neck as he sucked gently. Nipping lightly his hands moving across her left breast and squeezed it slightly. He could feel the excitement growing could feel her arousal do the same, as her hips ricocheted off the wall at his light touches.

She almost panted as she tried to keep up, her body unable to cope with the level of excitement it produced. She was a gonner and he knew it as he felt the way she squirmed against his grip.

She fiddled at his buckle releasing him as she stroked him gently teasing him harder.
She could barely move as she moved her hand to the lace panties slipping them to the side. Her eyes moving to meet his, "fuck me right here, right now like this" she groaned moving her hands against herself. She watched the admiration in his expression grow, squealing as she was thrown across the work top and he entered her harshly.

Barely with time to compose herself before her body slammed hard onto the cold surface his weight upon her fully as he thrust into her urgently.

Both fell to the floor laughing as both finally satisfied and even more exhausted than before they had begun. "We haven't done it like that for a few days" He panted moving to tuck her hair behind her ear, "Your so perfect, even more so when you look like this after we've just done that" he grinned.
"Hmm I fancy that bath now" she smiled as he nodded helping her up from the floor, "I'll make us something to eat and be right behind you" he kissed her gently as she smirked bending to pick Up her clothes and headed tiredly up the stairs.