I should leave you all day more often!

"Oh oh Jacob" she cried out as she felt herself tighten around him. "You feel amazing" he grinned sweeping the hair from her face again as her flushed cheeks reflected back at him. Her chest a little flushed and bright with the sheen of perspiration her eyes lazy, as she clawed at his chest.
"Fuck" she cried as she came again, her body spasming tightly against him as continued to move within her.
She watched his kind face tense his eyes closing as he met her lips sloppily and threw himself into the ecstasy of release.
Both panting their heads delicately touching as their eyes slowly opened to meet, their breaths rapid as grins crossed their faces.
"I missed you a lot" he chuckled happily.
"I could tell" she grinned claiming his lips relishing the taste f his tongue that dipped inside her mouth lazily.

The oven timer sounding broke their moment as he reluctantly moved from between her legs as she sat up, watching him as he moved to remove it from the oven, "looks delicious".
"Hmm" he agreed watching her as she crossed her legs perched on the side,
"How about we eat this and then go up and have a shower, I fancy a night wrapped together" he suggested.
"It's only 6" she grinned.
"Your point?" He questioned.
"Nope no point, sound wonderful" she laughed happily.
"We could even take it upstairs and eat it upstairs" she suggested.
"Hmm we could" he smiled beginning to plate it up. She slipped of the side trying to do her blouse up, "I wouldn't bother doing that up, I'll be taking that off completely as soon as you've eaten" he winked.
"Well I didn't see my day being as good as this or ending up like this" she grinned as she sat naked in the bed eating lasagne, she laughed moving to lick the sauce he had dropped upon his chest.
He moved his bowl aside, "so what time do you have to leave me tomorrow?" He asked moving to take her empty bowl and move across her body.
"I don't have work tomorrow" she wiggled her eyebrows, so I will let you decide how we spend the day".
"I have a few ideas, but right now I know exactly what I want to do with our time" his hand moving back up her thigh. She felt her body twitch at his touch she could feel the arousal build instantly the look in his eyes excited her.

"Get your butt in that bathroom Beauchamp"
"Oh I do love it when you talk dirty" she grinned.
"I can do more than talk dirty" he teased moving towards the end of the bed dragging her feet lower to the end of the bedding.

She struggled and wriggled as he pinned her down, his hand moving against her centre. Feeling the heat against his hand, checking she was ready without any hesitation he flipped her over ignoring her squeals as he moved inside her.
"Oh god" she hissed her hands ripping at the sheets as he forced himself against her, "oh Jesus" she panted heavily as his heavy chest roast and fell against her back as he moved her against the bed as her hips grinded backwards.
He slipped out of her turning her over, his hands gripping at her breasts harshly as he forced her legs wider thrusting against her deeply.
She could feel the tension rising through her body the spring inside her winding tighter as her withdrew hearing her whimper, "Jacob" she whined as he pulled her from the bed, "shower now" he smirked she stood feeing her legs a little shaky.
"Shower" he repeated slapping her buttocks as she hoped excitedly towards the bathroom, "god why haven't I gone to work sooner if this is how you react".
"Hmm well something about sexy surgeon Mrs Beachamp leaving me alone all day has me all pent up, and I know exactly how to make it better" he finished pinning her agains the shower wall as the cold water covered her.
She screamed at the shock of the cold water her body erupting into goosebumps as he smirked following her in and forcing his hand between her legs. She was so turned in she could feel her body struggle to function as he forced her leg over his hip as the water warmed and he drove into her once again.

An hour later they flopped onto the bed smirking lazily, "well that's the best end to a good day in a long time" she smiled rolling over to face him.
"So a film?" He suggested.
"You can try, but you know I'll be asleep before we are half way through" she sighed snuggling into his chest.
"Well my choice then" then smiled flicking through Netflix.
"Fine by me" she yawned, as she threw her towel to the end of the bed wiggling under the duvet as he followed and did the same.
"This is perfect" she sighed contently moving to rest upon his chest, yawning again she felt her eye lids become heavy and she willingly let them close and sleep win out.