Errors

"Shit oh Christ Jacob come and help me" she called as he tried to compose himself rushing out to where she stood on the  landing.
He couldn't help laugh as she was throwing towels onto the floor in haste as she turned off the taps and tried to mop up the small river on the landing.
"Don't just laugh help me" she sighed throwing a towel at him as he too began to help mop it up.
"Well when I thought about getting you wet, this wasn't quite what I had in mind" he smirked seeing the grin spread across her face before she was able to shake it.

"What have I told you about looking at me like that, it's not the time" she spoke her eyes meeting his briefly before both began laughing.
She threw the sopping towels into the sink, "I was looking forward to that bath" she giggled moving across the floor the best she could before giving up. "Well you could still have a bath" he spoke moving closer to her, "I could join you" he grinned approaching her with more purpose. 

"Jacob before we shouldn't.. this is too messy. We agreed" she smiled sadly.
"I was coerced into agreeing , and I think we both know we can try and fight this but it will happen" he smiled as he met her, his hands moving around her waist his mouth kissing at her neck.
"Take this off" he spoke tugging at her top and surprising herself she complied without thought unbuttoning it as he helped it slip from her shoulder.
"Hmm" she couldn't help the moan of satisfaction and arousal as his hand skimmed across her breasts constrained by the thin purple lace.

"Oh god" he hissed his hands moving to help undo it , his touches delicate and firm until finally he helped her climb into the bath, before undressing and following. He moved to lie behind her, he had to admit he had never shared a bath with anyone before, his knees clearly poking out of the water, but as she nestled into his chest the water lapped at her breasts and over the side of the bath he moaned in contentment. "Oh Shit" he groaned as he shifted and more water poured over the side.
She smirked, "not like we can do anymore damage, don't worry about it".
"Hmm Just aswell you remembered" he smiled, "could have been a lot worse".
"Hmmm part of me wishes I hadn't" she began as his fingers brushed against the top of her thighs moving lower, "Can I?" He asked pausing.
She turned her face to meet his soft delicate features, "I know we shouldn't be doing any of this but I'm not sure I have the strength to deny the want" she spoke softly like a whisper.
"I don't have the strength either" he answered softly their eyes meeting, unlike before she had time to compute her actions.

She had time to fully consciously consent, as she guided his hands the few millimeters lower to her core.
Her eyes fluttering shut as she felt his fingers swipe between her folds, "mm Connie" he groaned
"Oh god Jacob" she hissed shifting allowing him more access.

They lay there for what felt like forever, his soft fingers roaming over pale freckled flesh feeling the goosebumps under his touch, as her skin was exposed to the cooler air above the water. His fingers tracing delicate pathways across her hip and over her stomach to twirl delicate patterns across her breasts. His fingers occasionally dipping lower and letting themselves be submerged in her hot wet heat.

She closed her eyes trying to comprehend the overwhelming perfection of the moment, until his voice and shifting body broke the spell.
"Let me take you to bed Connie" he asked standing seeing his desire as she took his hand and stood up.
She wrapped the towel around his shoulders pulling her dressing gown around her wet skin, as he guided her across the hall.

It was dark now, the small lamp on the beside table the only light in the room as she lowered him onto the bed, "I make no promises, this isn't easy we shouldn't be doing this. But I can't deny how my body feels, how I feel. So I make no promises but ...." he held his finger to her lip.
"Connie just shut up and kiss me" he smirked seeing her light hearted expression as she leaned forward and claimed his lips. Squealing as he possessively squeezed at her buttocks as she climbed above him, her dressing shrugged from her shoulders as she moved forcefully above him.

"Oh god" she groaned feeling the overwhelming undeniable pleasssure soar through her body as she rocked against him, her moans becoming more vocal as she came violently above him.
Her eyes closed her legs clenched around his waist as he rolled her over moving more roughly against her filling her over and over again. As his name rolled off the top of her tongue like a mantra as he forced her over the abyss again and again. She ached her whole body convulsed, the exhaustion taking over as he bit at her nipple crushing her nails at his skin as he came and forced her over the edge a final time.

He rolled off her gently pulling her into him, panting heavily, "I think I need to work out more" he chuckled gasping for air as she regained her breathe.
"I'm out of practice too don't worry" she smirked.
"Practice is never a bad thing, I think we get better every time" he groaned "and believe me just a kiss is enough to make me hard" he grinned as she tapped his chest.

"Stop grinning at me like that, I don't have the energy to do that again" she laughed. He grinned "me either just yeT!" He winked. She rolled to face him pulling the covers up around her, "this has to stay between us Jacob, promise me".
"I promise" he smiled smoothing a finger to trace across her soft cheek, "does that mean we can hang out again" he winked.
"It's me saying I haven't decided" she smirked moving back into his chest.

"Jacob mate where have you been" Josh called walking up to him, "thought you were coming to mine Sunday afternoon I said it was alright I was just busy In the evening with Lauren mate" he spoke cockily.
"Got held up sorry" he shrugged, "no worries" Josh replied. " I've got to go to the library anyway. Catch up later" Jacob called already moving away from his friends.

He hadn't made time for him on Saturday night, he wasn't exactly going to leave Connie's to go to his, he thought. Fair enough he didn't know about his home situation but he couldn't help but find all his friends seemed to be so busy and he was just kind of being left behind. So spending time with Connie had been wonderful, he wasn't going to sacrifice that for a few hours on the PlayStation.

They had spent most of the weekend together, they hadn't slept together again after the last time on Saturday night, but had spent some time together Sunday before he had forced himself home.

He walked past her room casually feeling her eyes move to follow him as he looked up at her, she smirked as she used her finger to beckon him.
"Going to walk past and not say hello" she smiled as he opened the door and moved inside the classroom.
"You know all work and no play will make you very boring Miss" he winked.
"I'll have you know I have lots to catch up on i had a busy weekend" she grinned.
"I was just off to the library" he grinned and she nodded, "I won't keep you" she smiled moving her gaze back to her paperwork.