2: The School Bully

All I'm gonna say is that this is a modern au.

Your 16 in this. But everyone else is in their 20s
_________________________

Today is my first day of school in the town of corona. I've always wanted to come here because of all the tourist attractions like the castle that the kings and queens used to live in back in the later years or the old looking brick villages that lined streets that led up to the castle. But of course new houses and buildings have been built and those are just attractions. I (___) am starting coronas institute of young educators today with my big brothers Hiro and tadashi. (Yes im putting them in). We live in the west side of corona just a few blocks from the school.

"So (___) remember, your schedule?" Hiro asks. I nod as we walk into the school. Lockers fill the halls on the left and right with gaps for classroom doors, students walk around either talking with their friends on their phones or reading books. I gulp as I walk past all the students ten feet taller than me and get stares from some of the girls. "Me and Hiro will be going, but remember if you need anything just call either one of us cool." I breath in and out then smile at my big brother. "Okay tadashi, have a good day both of you, see you at lunch!" I cheerfully smile seeing them walk away.

I put my stuff in my locker in a neat and orderly fashion then pick out the stuff I need. Closing the locker door a tan arm bangs against the locker next to me making me jump and squeak. Male laughs are heard from behind me and as I turn around a tan finger puts itself under my chin. "Lookie here boys, seems that we have a new mouse to play with." A deep male voice laughs. "Hans stop teasing her, she probably too short to even hear us." Another voice echoes. Okay one thing you should know, i hate being called short so that makes my bubbles burst. I step on the closest dudes foot with the hard end of my sneakers and try to run away. "What the!" One of the boys say.

As I run through the crowds of people I bump into someone. "Think you could get away from us? That's cute!" I look up and see a boy in his mid 20s looking down at me. His blue eyes filled with mischief as his black bangs hang from his head covering most of his features. Then another boy comes up behind me. " that really hurt! You are gonna pay." He has red hair with sideburns and green eyes. "Well well well..... Looks like this is gonna be a fun year for all of us." A guy with brown hair in denim purrs. As my head turns to look at the boys my (colour) hair swishes from side to side blocking my vision of the last guy.

Riiiiiiiiiiiinnnngggg!

The bell sounds for class so the boys run off. "Thank you bell!" I whisper walking back to my locker to get my stuff.

After class I walk towards the cafeteria tadashi and Hiro at my side. "So how's your first day of school goin?" Hiro asks putting an arm on my shoulder. I shrug. "Good I guess." I look back at what happened this morning but not daring to tell the most protective brother that probably ever lived. "Made any friends." Tadashi asks. "No not yet." We walk through the door of the cafeteria and there is instantly a burst of noise ringing in my ear drums. "Well we are gonna get some food we'll be right back. Go and save us a table." Tadashi says walking off with Hiro. "Why do they always ditch me like this." I mutter to myself walking through the crowds.

I spot a table that has only one person on it and as I get closer it looks like my old friend Cassandra. I start walking towards the person but get tripped. I face plant onto the floor. "Oh look, she is a ground hog!" A familiar voice laughs. "Hey Varian isn't that unfair. Why can't we get some." Another one of the boys say. "Your right Eugene that is unfair. Hey shorty why can't we get some." This Varian asks. I get on my knees and a hand is put infront of my face. "Quick before they see!" A unfamiliar female voice whispers. I grab the hand and get pulled towards the table I wanted to go to. At the table i see a girl with long blonde hair who is the one who saved me from the bullies and the girl I think is Cassandra. "Oh sorry I'm rapunzel!" The blonde hair girl smiles. "This isn't a joke?" I ask with caution. The once cherry girl melts with sadness her emerald eyes clearly showing sadness. "Ugh cass I need help here." She moans. The girl with black hair looks up from her food, her expression emotionless. "She doesn't joke when it comes with making friends." She says. "Wait, I think I know you from somewhere." Her expression changes to confusion. "Oh sorry I'm (___)." I smile sitting down. "Oh your tadashi and hiros little sister, I'm cass, remember from Australia ." She says. "Yep i do." I pop the p. "Who are you?" I ask the blonde. "Rapunzel. I'm a descendant of the last queen and king of corona." She smiles. "If only we still had kings and queens" she mutters. "And I see you have met Varian, Eugene and Hans." Cassandra says bitterly. "Who?" I ask. "The school bullies. They pick on people who are different from everyone else." Rapunzel saddens. "They used to pick on me, but I guess you were their next victim." She says. "Oh umm sorry to hear that you got picked on." I say sorrowful. "Nah it's okay."

Hiro

"Hey tadashi." I ask my brother ask we walk over to the food line away from (___). "Hmmm?" He looks at me. "Do you think (___) is okay because I heard a rumour that some school bullies started picking on a 16 year old, and haven't you noticed (___) is not her usual bubbly self?" I continue. "Yeah I guess but I don't think you should worry, yah know when she was ten she would always tackle us at the most strangest moments." He says. I laugh. "Yeah I guess, I think I'm just a bit too over protective." Tadashi looks at me smug. "A little? Three years ago you wouldn't let a girl into the house unless you knew them." He laughs.

_________________________

Sup dudes. I think there will be a part 2 for this so yeet, but please I need help. Gimme ideas. I would love to hear them and wropite them to make ya'll happy.

Love you all (except alphawolfgaming)

Boi