30: Left Behind

After Fnaf sister location but before the custom game. 30th Oneshot!!!! YAY
______________________________

HIRING NOW
Freddy Fasbears Pizzeria Is Hiring Anyone For A Security Guard Job. Works Security Cameras and lights. Job hours are 12am to 6am everyday.

A teen reads looking up at a pizzeria. As the boy walks in he is met with a darkish dusty room full of tables and chairs decorated with party supplies. At the far end is a stage with animatronics standing "lifeless" in a neat line holding different objects. A brown bear holds a microphone as well as a young girl animatronic. There is a fox pirate and a boy holding a balloon. "Creepy!" The teen boy shudders walking into the security room at the far end of the pizzeria. The boy sits down in a chair and turns on a tv showing a tone of camera zones throughout the pizzeria.

"I wonder why there isn't any people here?" Varian mutters scanning through the video log. Out of nowhere a fox is shown up in the top left video camera that shows the entrance. "What the! Thats the pirate fox I saw on stage when I walked in!" Varian jumps shaking. The big white teeth are shown and an eyepatch is slung over the left eye. "Oh my god please don't tell me," Varian starts but he is interupted when the fox runs in the direction of the security booth. "THEIR HAUNTED!!! whyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Varian yells closing the doors on both sides and sitting in a corner that sees everything. Knocking is heard outside the left door and a sound that is metal scraping is heard outside the right door. "I don't want to die. Im only 17, I  have so much to live for. I haven't gotten my first girlfriend, first nobel prize or my first winning lotto ticket!" Varian rolls back and fourth on his tailbone scared for his life but suddenly the sounds stop. Causiously Varian walks over to the monitor and the security cameras facing the booth show no more animatronics. "Whew!" Varian lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding and smiles a small amount. Knocking is then heard again and Varian jumps in his place terrified of what might be out there. "Don't worry Mr. Varian Sir, I'm the maintenance worker who fixes the animatronics. My name is (_____) (lastname), and don't worry I'm not an animatronic!" Looking on the security camera Varian sees a Woman around his age or older standing outside the left security door. "Oh sorry!" Varian opens the door to let the girl in and then shuts it before any monsters could get in. "You won't be leaving those doors~"

The woman mutters very quietly. "What! Did you just say something?" Varian asks. "No! I didn't say anything!" The (colour) haired girl says defensively. "Oh sorry I must be hearing things." Varian laughs awkwardly with silence surrounding the two. (_____) rocks back and fourth on her heals and taps her fingers on  the sides of her denim covered thighs. "Well," Both say at the same time. (____) laughs and Varian stays silent. "I must be going... It's nearly 6am which is when our shifts end and I must be going to fix the ballora animatronic for tomorrow Afternoons show. You should come and grab a seat." (____) smiles opening a door and walking out.

?????? Pov

"Why did you stop us master! We could have killed him! We need to get our revenge!" A fox animatronic yells angrily at a dark silhouette. "Patients my blood craving cub. We will get our revenge... soon enough! For now you just play along with my plan and you'll get what you want." The silhouette says darkley. "Why are we even listening to you! For godness sakes your related to "him". I say we just do what we used to!" A golden bear says annoyed. "Don't try to play with me golden freddy. Im the ring master you see. I take up every shadow. Don't try to flee." The silhouette then dissapears leaving the animatronics furious.

Over the next few weeks Varian has been going back to Freddy fazbears pizzeria without being harassed by the animatronics. Getting a good pay Varian mainley hangs out with the maintanance worker (_____) who is always so cheerful and happy.

Varians Pov

"Hey (_____), You look lovely today!" Varian says bouncing through the doors of the maintanance room. "You do as well Varian!" (_____) smiles screwing in a bolt into a chica animatronic. "Uhh want to grab a bite to eat after my shift?" Varian asks nervously. "Yeah I guess. Can I bring my boyfriend along?" (______) asks putting the chica costume away. "Oh uhh, nevermind!" Varian walks out to the security booth muttering curses to himself.

???? Pov

"Now can we kill him! It's been 3 months and I need blood!" Foxy yells banging a fist on a table. "Let me deal with him my child." The dark figure walks up to the table and drinks a shot of raspberry soda. "Why should we trust William Aftons daughter of all people! I mean come on you lurk between the shadows of remorse!" Golden freddy hisses. "But you wouldn't know of course, your just a horror game that he'll flee. He doesnt know I lurk between his mind and mankind." The shadow figure pulls off the hood of the cloak to reveal purple irises and (colour) hair. "All we need is one body to complete our final ritual." (____) smirks evily and then dissapears into darkness.

Varians Pov

As Varian looks at his social media on his phone the time ticks closer to 3 AM.  Going unnoticed a cloaked figure runs around the pizzeria with a blue animatronic towards the security booth. Varian doesn't notice Bonnie and (_____) sneak into the security booth. Using a sharp dagger (like the one mother gothel used to kill eugene with) (_____) stabbs Varian in the heart from behind killing him in an instant. "Its a shame. I really started to like you!"

(_____)s Pov

(______) and bonnie drag Varians body to the front of the pizzeria where all the animatronics stand in a circle. On the ground is the springtrap animatronic suit laying lifeless in the middle of the circle. (_____) places Varians bloody body next to springtrap and then joins hands with Baby and Freddy. She chants some words and then suddenly William Aftons body comes out of springtrap and varian replaces him. "Father!" (____) shouts happily hugging her now alive dad. "Meet my friends. Freddy fazbear and his crew."

"We won't be left behind this time!" William growls angrily.
_______________________