50: Future

Yo! We made it to 50 chapters! Thank you all for reading my book.

In celebration of Charles Dickens a Christmas carol 175th anniversary.
I hope you enjoy the last part if the Christmas trilogy. Its gonna be crappy and rushed but I have more chapters to create before the new year.
______________________________

(______) slept peacefully as the hours ticked by. Before the clocks struck three in the morning a cloaked figure floated up to her in her bed. The ghost sprinkled magic dust on (_____)s forehead and the woman stirred signaling she was waking up.

As I take off the mask that was covering my eyes I see a hooded figure standing in front of me. "Hello (_____)!" the spirit says with a mature voice. The womans hair was tied up in a nice bun with loose strands of hair falling from her face like chocolaty waves. Her brown eyes sparkled in the light of he moon and I looked at the spirit with the smallest bit of fear.

"Are you here to take me away like your friends?" I ask why a shaky voice. The spirit nods and smiles. "I am the spirit of Christmas future." I look up to her with more fear sitting on the edge of my bed. "Will I like what I see in the future?" I ask getting up front my seat on the mattress and walking with the spirit to an already open red portal. "It really depeneds if your heart is in the right place." The spirit quizzically exclaims gesturing to inside the portal.

We step inside and we get taken to outside my a clothes shop not far from my bakery, the next day after Christmas. "What happens in this future?" I ask looking around. "Well during Christmas no staff came into work do you fire the lot of them." The spirit says to me as we walk down the street leading to my bakery. In front of me is future me giving the keys to the bakery away to some posh money maker. My miserable self walks away tears in her eyes. "Wait no! I cant sell the bakery! It was my father's before he died. He told me that once I was old enough I could run it so he put it in his will for me!" I exclaim walking to the windows, putting my hands on the glass resulting me falling through. "Well I'm sorry to say but you did. You sell the bakery and go to live with an old friend of yours. Hope, I think it was." I get up off the floor and grab the spirits arm. "Please take me to a better future!" I beg. "Sure, but you may not like this one either!"

The spirit and I go through a portal and it's of me chasing yasmin chasing a mouse through an old dusty house. "This is revolting! Why do I live here!" I grimace at the state of the house and look at the wall. "Yes your friend Varian, hes your boss. And treats everyone around him like how you treat him now. Future you should be lucky your even living in a house like this!" The spirit states.

Varian comes barging through the doors in his black tuxedo with a black bow tie on a white shirt.(bow ties are cool!). "Hello! I see you haven't completed the baking of the cupcakes yet?" Varian says posh and stuck up. "Sorry. A mouse got in and I have been trying to chase it out." Future me explains to the stuck up man in front of her. "Thas no excuse! I want another batch of 48 cupcakes in one hour!" Varian demands and leaves the house with a thud.

We walk 30 minutes into ge future to see the house I was living in burning o the ground. We stay exactly where we are and see future me get crushed but a burning piece of wood from the ceiling. "I dont want to live like his!" I cry into my hands as we enter back into my bedroom. "And you dont have to child if you just smile be kind and say sorry." The spirit rests a hand on my shoulder before disappearing and that night I cry myself to sleep.

The morning

The next day I wake up to cold snow and bright sunlight beaming through my windows. "Oh my goodness! Its chritsmas!" I exclaim jumping out of bed and rushing to my wardrobe. I pick out a long red and white dress and a red Santa hat to get dressed into. I grabs an icicle necklace and earings. "Wait what am I going to give everyone!" I stop in my place and think. "I know exactly what."

The bakery

As I walk into the bakery back room i se everyone's heads down. "Merry Christmas everyone!" I exclaim shocking the people down in front of me. "(_____)?" Varian asks confused. "Yss it's me. I'm so so sorry for yesterday and to make it up to you I got you all presents. Now all the shops were closed so I had to get you things from my house." I hand a dress to izzy and the twins Kasey and katie two matching pairs of glitter shoes except the glitter colours are yellow on one pair and orange on the other. I pull out bowling pins for harold so he can practice juggling and a hat for Timothy so he can practice close up magic. "What do I get?" Varian asks. "Well I had nothing for you at my house so I decided on something else." I exclaim nervously. Varian gives me a confused look and I press my lips onto his softly. His eyes widen but close in compassion and the kiss seems to last forever. "Best Christmas ever!" Varian exclaims smiling like a dork.

'"Indeed!"
____________________________
Crappy and short ik. Sorry. Its 12:30am and I really wanted to finish this trilogy before the weekend. (Aka friday to sunday)
yeet.