7: Imprisoned

I requested some people to do something like this a few weeks ago and this is my representation of it.

Just sayin but this might get a bit saucy
Also my cat smells like pasta
_______________________

The dark room was silent. You sat on the cold ground whimpering and struggling. Chained to the wall by your hands and an ankle was very uncomfortable. Your foot starts to get pins and needles as you slid it into a more comfortable position but still close to the cobble brick wall. As you move your whole body so you face the wall and your back facing outwards, you hear light footsteps coming towards the curtain you were behind. "Why hello m'lady!" The voice spoke deeply. This made you blush a little but you stayed quiet. "Aww, does the prisoner need attention!" The person walked closer and you could feel their breath against the back of your neck as they kneel down to your level. "What do you want Varian!" You spat turning your head toward him looking into is evil blue eyes. "What, am I not allowed to kidnap the cutest girl in corona!" He exclaims putting a gloved finger under your chin. You furrowed your eyebrows in frustration and attempted to bite his finger. "Ooh feisty!" He teases. "What do you really want from me?" You ask with anger. "Tut, tut, tut, you'll find out in a few hours." He stands up walking over to his father who is encased in caramel gold Amber. As his back is towards faces you, you turn back to the wall and pull your hands away from the cobble brick, trying to break free. "And what are we doing now?" Varian's voice echoes behind you. "Shit!" You curse under your breath. "Why exactly would you want to escape from me. I know you like me as much as I do!" He says seductively. "In your dreams!" You yell looking up at his face that's been shadowed. "I need to punish you for trying to escape." You look up at him as he gets down to your level but turn your head away before he does anything. "Oh come on now" he says putting a hand on your freckled cheek and turning your head to face him. You close your eyes so you don't blush by looking at him. His breath caresses you face before you feel him kiss you repeatedly. You don't give into the temptation to kiss him even though you've been wanting to do this since forever. He bites your bottom lip making you gasp and open your eyes. He smirks before kissing you more violently. "No stop!" You say pulling away and tugging on your chains. "If you stop struggling i might let you free but if not," he holds up a vile with lime neon green liquid. You knew what that was since you were there when quirin got encased. "HELP!!" You yell and tugging even more. "Your not gonna get out. No-ones gonna help" Varian says in your ear seductivly sending shivers down your spine. "Do not give in, do not give in, do not give in!" You mumble to yourself. You tug on the chain attached to your ankle but it digs deep making you wince in pain. "C'mon (___)!" He says a bit more angry. You start whimpering as he tugs on a handful of your hair making you face him. Tears run down your face as Varian kisses you violently biting on your lip from time to time. "Okay!" You mutter choking on your words. "Huh?" He stops, looking at your facial expression. "Fine I'll, I'll help you! Be with you, just let me out of these chains!" You yell making him smirk evilly. He unlocks your cuffed hands and your ankle letting you stand. He kisses you and you do the same, tears stop falling and you actually enjoying being with Varian for the whole time you've been here. You ran an arm around him, it stopping at his back and grab his coat that's hanging around his body, raping it around you with your other arm. Varian's gloved hands tangle in your hair and you chuckle ever so softly from time to time.

As your asleep on a chair, your head on your arms that act as a pillow, Varian is mixing his chemicals making chemballs for the princesses arrival. He looks over at you and smiles softly. "Watch out princess. Because I'm ready as I'll ever be." He walks over to you and kisses your head as he lays a blanket over your sleeping form. But what he doesn't know is that at the castle, rapunzel is secretly knowing that you are his weakness and knows how to stop his madness. (Like the queen is rapunzels weakness in the actual episode, you are Varian's weakness so if she "threatens" you he might stop. If you get what that means).
____________________________

Hopefully that was saucy enough for you tts fandom.

Boi