10: Varians lab of knowledge

A Stacy And Graser Farlands Ep 40 Reference.

Modern Au
Part two of The School Bully
___________________
Tadashis' P.o.v
"Hey Dashi can I talk to yah for a moment please!" (___) says walking down the stairs. "Sure I guess?" I answer sitting on the couch. "So a friend of mine, is getting bullied and uhh, she doesn't know what to do, hehehe uhh, what would your advice be for me, uh I mean, for you to tell me to tell uh her?" (___) fiddles with her thumbs and looks down as she talks. "Okay first off, I suggest she just tries to handle it herself, but if that doesn't work she should go to an adult, and second off can you get knucklehead down here I need to talk to him." I say. (___) gets up and smiles. "Sure thing Dashi!" 'You poor sweet innocent Cinnamon Roll. Be careful (___).' I think to myself as i see her run upstairs.

Your Pov

"Sure thing Dashi!" I ruffle tadashis' hair and skip up the stairs to his and hiros shared room. "Hey knucklehead Dashi wants ya!" I knock on the door. "Yeah uhh just a minute!" Hiro shouts from the other side. "No he needs you now. I'm coming in, in five," I hear running and thuds. "Four!" "Three!" The running gets louder. "Two!" The door opens with a puffing Hiro in its frame. "H-hey (___)!" Hiro puffs. "Uhh what were you doing?" I ask looking to the left of Hiro. "N-nothing hehe, hey umm what did tadashi want." Hiro moves blocking my way. "You'll have to ask him that yourself. But tell him and aunt cass I'm gonna hit the hay." I move out of hiros way and head to my bedroom.

I close my locker but some of my robotics textbooks fall out. "Ugh, why!" I moan. I get to my knees and start picking up my books and as I get up Varian towers over me from behind. "Why hello Varian." I say turning around. "Well lookie here, looks like my little flower is back." Varian smirks holding my chin up with his index finger. "Give it a rest Varian!" I flick my head from his grasp and walk towards chemistry. "We'll see each other soon my flower. Very soon!" Varian calls out from behind me. I shrug him off and carry my books toward the other end of the school.

"Hello Ms Hamada, I see you have your chemistry project ready!" Ms O'Leary Says as she walks up to me. "Yeah uh you see," as I make an excuse for why I don't have my chemistry project tadashi bursts through the doors. "Ms O'Leary (___) needs to come with me!" Tadashi says sternly. "Yes Mr Hamada! (___) go with your brother!" Ms O'Leary Commands. I nod getting up from my seat and walk out of the class. "So why did you call me out of class?" I ask tadashi as we wonder the school halls. "Well Hiro and I thought it'd be good for you to have a chemistry tutor since your grades are low after the first week of class." Tadashi states walking into a empty classroom. "And who is my ----!" As I walk into the class I see Varian leaning back on a chair fiddling with his gloves. My mouth hangs open and I am speechless. "Why hello my flower!" Varian flirts smirking. "Dashi, no, no please no. Why would you.. Ah... Who?" I beg confused. "Don't ask me, Hiro chose him, I just brand you here." Tadashi shrugs. My mouth hangs open once more. "Wanna catch crickets?" Varian asks. I walk more into the room and sit at a desk near the back of the class. "So help me Hiro, when I get my hands on you, You. Will. Pay!" I groan.

"Okay class, Welcome to Varian's Lab Of Knowledge, Where The Dumb Get Smarter!" Varian mocks. 'God he's even more cocky without his friends.' A voice in my head says. I start clapping slowly. "Wow, *clap* *clap* *clap* Ten out of ten, I'm getting taught very well." I taunt. 'God help your soul' the voice prays. 'This is gonna be a loong year' I think slumping in my chair.
________________________________

Hello peps I have been slit toe slow but here is the second school bully OneShot. I will be trying to do more of ur ideas so bring those in, but I hope chu liked dis and I will see chu in da next one.

Boi