20: Prisoner

Varians pov

Sitting in the corner of my cell i watch as guards and prisoners walk by. They just seem to be coming in and out every minute. "Come on you street rat!" A guard shouts from beyond my line of sight. "Huh?" I mumble from my corner. "Yeah whatever!" A angelic voice growls. "Even if you are in gold it doesnt mean your in power cap." She growls again. "Just shut up and get in your cell!" The captain of the guards pushes the girl into my cell and locks the door after taking her cuffs off.

"So what are you in here for?" I ask the girl who is looking out of the cell window. "Killed my parents and stole from an orphanage!" She replies bluntly pacing around. "What about you?" She looks at me with interest and I have to say it's kinda cute. "Stole the sundrop, kidnapped the queen and nearly killed the royal family and a lady in waiting." I reply back. Her face is in complete and utter shock but after a few seconds she bursts out laughing. "Okay kid tell me what you really did." She laughs. "I did just that. If you don't believe me ask the princess herself." I stand up from my corner and sit beside the girl on the old metal bed. "The names Varian by the way." I hold out my hand and smile a little. "(___). Pleasure to meet you Varian. Hey weren't you the most wanted person in corona a few weeks ago." (___) asks. "In the flesh!" I gesture to myself puffing out my chest. We both burst into laughter and chat all through the night.
____________________________

Sorry this was soo short and bad. My writing skills have been blocked and I can't get any ideas for any of my stories. If you have any ideas for get along cuffs or the school bully please request them in the comments.
Love you
Boi