6: The Royal Wedding

So this is in honour of prince Harry and Megan markels Wedding yesterday. It's you (playing Megan markle) and Varian (playing prince Harry). Lemme just say IT WAS BEAUTIFUL and the similarities between Harry and ed sheeran are remarkable.

On with the show
_______________________________
You impatiently tap your foot on the floor in your hotel room as Cassandra fixes your tiara and veil over your head. "Are you exited?" Rapunzel asks helping fix your dress. "Uh of what?" You answer with a bit of venom. "Ugh. Sorry for the tone I'm just nervous!" You reply after seeing rapunzels expression fall. "It's okay. Your marrying my brother, (Yes you heard correct. Yes In this our little bean is her brother) you get to be a princess and your gonna be my sister." Rapunzel stitches up a hole in the bottom of your dress.

" Rapunzel stitches up a hole in the bottom of your dress

(Your dress)

(Your tiara)

(Your tiara)

(Your veil)

"Are your ready?" Your mother asks from beside you. "As I'll ever be." (Hahahahahahahahahaha ready as I'll ever be just played in my head lol). You hear the organ being played and the doors open infront of you. The two boys aged 10 and 13 walk infront followed by your daughter from your last boyfriend throwing flowers scattering them across the church floor. You and your mother start walking forward. You look beside you with a smile on your face as you see your three best friends, Luna, Jade, And Marie-lee waving to you from the crowd. (your welcome LunariaXox, JadeOchnio and @MiraculousPuppy). As you get halfway to the alter you see Varian and his best friend/man Hiro. (I think he's been in every OneShot of mine. Lol). You swap parents as you then link your left arm with your father. At the end of the church you take Varian's hand as your father walks to his seat. "You look beautiful!" He compliments. "And you look handsome!" You giggle back. "We are all gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Prince Varian, Prince of Corona and (___) (___) of old corona, daughter of the chief of old corona. These two young soles met by fate. On a trip to the quiet town the prince met this beautiful girl he knew he loved. With a simple hello from him and a curtsy from her, a beautiful friendship grew into a strong relationship. Prince Varian Your vows." The minister Presented. "(___) from the moment i saw you I knew it was love. It might sound cliché but it was love at first sight. I love your smile, your laugh and the way you cheer me up on my darkest of days. I Varian, Prince of Corona will always love you no matter what." Varian says holding your hands and looking into your eyes. "Varian, I was just a simple comenor, being a normal 24 year old girl, shopping, gossiping and laughing with my friends and then you said hi making my whole world a breath of fresh air. When Marie-lee, Luna and jade teased me that I was going head over heals for the prince I thought they were crazy, but now I'm here today I'm thinking they can tell the future." Everyone laughs a little. "I (___) of old corona will always love you no matter what." You finish your vows. "Now before we begin with the ring giving, I now ask for anyone who might object or disagree with the love of these two people, or forever hold your peace." A silent pause is held throughout the church. "Okay Prince Varian repeat after me." Varian holds a ring and slips it halfway down my finger. (Minister = underlined) (Varian = Normal). "I prince Varian," "I prince Varian," "put this ring on you as a sign of trust," "put this ring on you as a sign of trust," Varian looks deep into your (colour) eyes. "I will protect, love, care and look out for you," "I will protect, love, care and look out for you," "And I'll never leave your side." "And I'll never leave your side." Varian puts the ring fully on and smiles at me with a few tears falling from his eyes. " Now miss (___)," (same as before). "I lady (___)," "I lady (____)," "put this ring on you as a sign of trust," "Put this ring on you as a sign of trust," "I will protect, Love, care and look out for you," "I will protect, love, care and look out for you," "And your kingdom," "And your Kingdom," "And I'll never leave your side," "And I'll never leave your side." You slip the ring on Varian's finger and hold both of his hands in yours while staring deeply at his big blue eyes. "For the last time i ask for anyone who objects or disagrees with these two lovers, come forward and speak or forever hold your peace," the minister says, which is followed by a silent pause and a few coughs from the crowd. "Well if no one objects then Prince Varian, you may kiss the bride." You and Varian smile widely as he lifts the veil over your face and let's it fall down the back of your head. You smile before your and Varian's lips meet, passionately kissing one another for 10 seconds before pulling away and waveing to the church crowd.

______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed.

Boi