25: Love can Kill

A request from TwSparkle.

Warning blood, Gore and Suicide If you are sensitive to that then please don't read.
___________________________

"Hey It's me again, I don't really know what's going on with Varian, ever since Varian's father got trapped in the Amber, he has been acting weird. Instead of his goofy, adorable mood Varian is mad and very on edge. I'm very worried about him and I don't even know how to help. I'm not smart and intelligent like him, I'm just a normal girl trying to help a friend, unlike what rapunzel did am I right. Well, bye!" A girl finishes writing in a book and turns towards the golden Amber that encases her friends father. She then looks toward her friend that is struggling to mix chemicals in a vile. "Hey Varian you need some help?" She softly asks. "No I'm fine I can do this by myself!" The boy snaps. The girl jumps back but relaxes after seeing a raccoon jump through an open window. "Hey ruddiger do have everything we need?" The girl opens a container that was in the raccoons paws and looks at all the floral and liquid ingredients. "Thanks buddy!" The girl puts ruddiger down on a table and brings the container to her desk. "(___) could you make a drought of living death!" Varian asks still mixing the compounds. "Sure I guess. I'll probably screw it up but sure!" (____) starts crushing the flowers and plants in a motar and pestle then mixes them with a blue substance. As (____) was mixing the compound a hair from her head fell into the vile and got mixed in. "Okay now test that on the amber. Im sure it will work!" Varian watches (_____) carefully as she pours half the vile onto the amber, but ruddiger jumps on her head, scaring her and she drops the liquid into a drain. "N-no h-how (____) DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE ALL THOSE INGREDIENTS ARE!!!!" Varian shouts scaring the poor girl. "I'm sorry varian, it was ruddiger. I didn't mean to!" (____) watches varian as he exits the lab and comes back with shackles and chains. "DID YOU KNOW THAT COULD OF WORKED, BUT YOU HAD TO BE THIS BIG MISTAKE YOU ARE AND SCREW EVERYTHING UP LIKE ALWAYS!" Varians shouts echoe through the lab and peirce (____)s heart. Varian drags (____) to a wall and chains her up by her ankles and a wrist. "Now stay here and rot. Your useless!" Varian growls leaving the room with his coat.

(____) Pov

As Varian leaves the lab my eyes tear up as I start crying like mad. Ruddiger slowly crawls over to me and rests his head on my knee. "Go away Ruddiger you caused this!" I wimper. Ruddiger scurries to my desk and grabs my notebook and a quill. He brings them to me and rests them on my knee. "What?" I question looking at the fuzzy raccoon. I stare at the books pages as I flip to a new page hoping the plan I have in mind will work.

"Dear Varian
I'm sorry that in your eyes I'm useless. I try to help and I know that just makes things worse. Wait for Rapunzel and the others to get here. Don't attack them just let them help. If they don't for a long time go back to the castle and try to get Rapunzel to help again. Once she and her friends come, bit by bit, everything will go back to the way it was.
I never told you this because I was scared you wouldn't feel the same but
I
Love
You!" I say as I write in my book. "Ruddiger please get me a knife or dagger and the chemical that made the amber." I ask. Ruddiger scampers away and comes back with the things I need. "Thank you!" I smile with a few tears in my eyes and set the book the the side. Ruddiger goes to varians desk and lies in the sunlight. "I'm sorry!" I say softly picking up the dagger and running a finger over the blade. With a deep breath and a swift movement I slash my throat. As blood drips down my neck onto my white flannel shirt, I pour the lime glowing liquid onto a rock that sits right next to me. I put myself into a lying position facing the door of the lab and close my eyes as the amber encases me. The last thing I see is varian coming through the lab door.