9: Ready he'll ever be

A different take on the secret of the sundrop episode starring you as a thief.

Sorry I have not updated in a while I have had a lot of drama in school stopping me from doing stuff bcauz I have been emotionally hurt very badly and I have been having emotional break downs.
And I'm sick with dry lips so yay. Lucky me.

Again I'm sorry and Enjoy.
____________________________________

You pace around Varian's bedroom as Varian is at the palace. "Sauce help me," You say looking at the chubby squirrel that is sitting on Varian's bed. (Don't ask me about the name). "Should I tell him? Should I leave it, UGH WHY DOES LIFE!" You yell dropping to your knees. You look at Varian's father in the Amber and sigh. "(____) I'm back!" You hear Varian yell and dash out of the lab but silently close the door. You weren't allowed in Varian's lab while he wasn't home. You walk down the stairs as you see Varian with a sleeping Queen. "Varian what the (I'm sorry for the language) Friken Hell are you doing with the queen!" You yell making Ariana sturr. "Shh! Your gonna wake her up!" He whisper yells while smirking evily. "Are you sure about this because you already stole the sundrop flower. Do you want to get arrested for kidnapping the queen as well?" You ask following Varian into his lab. A silence falls as Varian looks at his fathers figure. "I'm really sure." "Varian!" You say raising your voice. "Enough (___)!" He says getting a little mad. "No, no why, what are you going to do if you get put in jail. Who will look after you!" You argue. "(____)!!" Varian moans. "No Varian what if they put me in jail to!" "Why would they put you in jail, you did nothing wrong!" "Because I stole a lot of things from corona and I'm the most wanted thief!" You yell out of frustration. Varian stands up from the black rocks he chained Ariana to and turned around slowly. Your hands lifted up to you mouth as Varian looks at you, tears falling from your eyes. "Va....Varian, no, Varian wait please." Varian walks over to you making you back up but you stop as you lean against a cobble brick wall. He stays silent as you feel something cold against your wrists and you open your tearful eyes to see chains and shackles on them. "What Varian, please I'm sorry!" You whisper. "We have been friends ever since rapunzels birthday, the last lost princess parade day and that was 10 months ago and in that time you didn't tell me you were a thief. The time you tell me is the time I lost my father, got shut out by all of corona and am emotionally distraught. Wow that's an all time low," Varian speaks in a low voice. "Varian please!" You plead pulling on the shackles. "Yah know, I should have known something was up when we walked into corona village with father and you pulled my cloak over your head or when you never go outside without the cloak." He walks over to his chemistry set and grabs a neon green vile. Tears run down your burning cheeks and you sniff from time to time. "You brought this apon yourself (___)!" Varian snarled walking closer to you. "Varian what are you doing!" Ariana asked shocked at what's happening. "None of your business!" Varian snapped pouring the whole vile on some black rocks near you. "Enjoy!" He smirks walking away.

"Believe me I know, I've sunk pretty low, but what ever I've done you deserve," Varian sings walking around his lab. "Varian!" You yell as Amber starts to move up your legs. "Quiet!" He snaps at you but smirks as he sees the Amber on your lower torso. "I'm the bad guy it fine, it's no fault of mind and some justice at last will be served," "Now it's time to step up or its time to back down, and there's only one answer for me." You struggle in the Amber as it encloses your hands in the chains. "Varian stop this nonsense!" You shout. He just starts tinkering away and doesn't look at you. Sauce runs up to you and nuzzles your cheek before the Amber encases your whole body. The last thing that happens before you black out is Varian coming to your encased form and kissing the Amber that separates your lips from his.