35: Akumatized (P2)

Previously

"Rapunzel you promised, YOU PROMISED!!!!" I shout in the halls of the castle as I get dragged out into the cold. The guards throw me out into the snow and I sit there, tears falling from my eyes.

"Hello Varian I'm hawk moth. I'm giving you more knowledge than you could ever imagine. Now you feel free to do what you want since we are on different sides of the world and you won't be able to get chat noir or ladybugs miraculous. I bid you good day or night, I don't know!"

"Vawian?"

Now

(______)s Pov

As Varian sings, (_____) pushes his lab door open a tiny bit and peaks in. "Vawian?" She speaks quietly.  Varian stares darkly at a poster of the princess as the moonlight shines through an opening at the top of his lab. He then drops to his knees and cries and cries and cries until nothing was left. "Vawian?" (______) says opening the lab door fully.  Her brother doesn't hear her soft calls and straight away starts collecting metal and materials from around the lab.

Day and night varian won't eat sleep or talk. He will just be in his lab creating big metal machines not even acknowledging his sister.....  The only family he has left.

Varians Pov

Its time.....  The day I can finally get my revenge. Coincidentally it's also the princesses 19th birthday.

"Ain't that just sweet." I smirk looking at shorty dressed as Rapunzel. "How stupid do they think I am." I chuckle darkly. "What a happily family reunion this will be." I face the Queen.  "For all of us."  My little sister walks in and look up at me with fearful eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly bending down to her level. She just looks at me while crying. "Why Vawian." she murmurs. "Why what." She just runs away crying.  I shake off (____) for now and get back to my plan.

After the fight.

"No stop!" I yell struggling in the guards arms. "It isn't my fault."I struggle in the guards grasp but they are too strong for me. "Can I at least have a chance to say goodbye to my little sister!" The guards look between themselves then look at the Royal family. The king just stares cold sharp daggers but Rapunzel nods not saying a word. "Just in case you think of running away!" A guard cuffs my hands together and I run to where my little sister is.

"(_____) I want you to have these." I say taking off my inventors goggles. "To remind you of who you shouldn't be." tears fall from her eyes and tears fall from mine. (____) takes them but she what she does next is unexpected. She throws the goggles at a group of black rocks shattering the lenses.  A purple black butterfly flies out of them and off towards the horizon.

"What have you done!" I shout at my sister. "Those were the last thing I got from our mother and you just destroyed them." (_____) runs over to cassandra and cries into her legs as her hands grip the fabric of Cassandra's pants.  "Go rot in a dungeon cell Varian!" Cassandra spits coldly as I get pushed into a cart.

"I will make you proud dad. If it's the last thing I do!" I murmur as the carriage starts moving.

____________________

Sorry about all the slow updates I was originally going to post a yandere Sim oneshot but that's a slow process as I keep putting it off so you get this instead. I hope you enjoyed and please give me some request ideas. 💙💙Varianforeverafter