39: The Sun And Moon

MLP Au
_______________

A young pony alicorn roams the halls of her castle. The sun shinning high in the sky. "Brother?" She says walking into her brother's room. The young alicorn sees a blue figure crying on the floor with a few pillows. "Brother are you okay?" She asks. Her brothers blue figure jumps up and gives her an evil glare. "Get Out!" Prince varian yells at his sister. "Varian I can help you just tell me what's wrong." (______) pushed. "NO! I said GET OUT!" Varian hits the floor with his hooves and the ground cracks. (_____) grimaces at her brother's behavior. Before saying anything else varian shuts the doors to his room. "Brother. You are loved alot more than you know. I'm sorry I was so blind!" (_____) sighs leaning her head on the door before walking off.

"I'm always in her shadow! The ponies of equestria love her! Why! Why do the ponies not play in my beautiful night!" Varian the young moon prince yells looking out off his balcony. A dark entity surrounds Prince varian and his Blue coat turned black,  mane turns dark blue with a teal streak cascading down the wave of night and eyes turn bug like. "Aaaahhhhh!" Varian screams as the pain and anger flows through his veins. (_____) walks away her head held low as she feels sorry for her brother.

"Varian Stop this!" An older (______) yells at her brother as he fires a blue beam at her. "No I will not! You will pay for abandoning me!" Varian yells firing another beam at his sister. (_____) dodges the beam swiftly and fires a more power full one at her brother. "This isn't you!" She screams.  Her brother fires another beam to counter act hers. The ball of power moves toward (______) and she tries her best to stop it. Varian is too powerful though, knocking (____) out of the sky. She crashes into a room and she hits a pedastle. On the pedastle holds the elements of harmony. "Soon I will destroy you and all of equestria will bask in eternal night forcing the ponies of this land to love ME!" Varian yells from outside of the castle turret. "I'm sorry dear brother!" (______) whispers. Using the amount of strength she had, (_____) summons the element of magic and levitates them in a forcefield kind of way. As they align they create a ball of power knocking an incoming varian out of the sky. They banish him into the moon and (______) looks at what just happened. "NOOO VARIAN!" She screams and cries.

Every night as she raises the moon she sees her brother trapped. "I'm soo sorry varian! I miss you all these miles away." Tears fill (_____) eyes as she lowers the moon for another bright day.
__________________

Took the inspiration for the oneshot from the video up top. 💜💜