37: The Monster That lurks Beside

Maybe some kinky stuff.  If you know me IRL then don't read this. Read at your own risk. Varian may be a bit more violent than our evil boi that we all know and love but I hope you enjoy.
_____________________________

'Why did I ever love him again?'

This is what I ask myself every time varian enslaves me,  beats me or does very violent or sexual things to me. Every day or night I am afraid of the monster that lurks in the room next door.  There is no more left of the person he used to be.  The kind sweet adorkable alchemist I fell in love with.  Now I just want to get out of this hell or make it stop.

Footsteps echo through the walls as the monster lurks closer. The door to my cell, lets call it,  swings open and a small evil chuckle is heard from across the room. "Time for some more Fun... My little pet!" I don't even dare looking up as his footsteps get closer. Varian bends down to my level and grabs my chin. He scans my face for any fear he can drain out of me but all of its inside. "Oh you are so beautiful!" He whispers moving his hand to my neck. He brings my face closer to his and soon enough this monster is kissing me. I don't kiss back but sadly varian knows how to get me to obey. He finds one of my bad cuts and starts tracing his finger on the open part of skin on my arm. The stinging is too unbearable so I yelp in pain letting varian enter. I look at varian who just stares evily right back with a small smirk as his tounge explores my mouth. The chains around my wrists jingle as I struggle to get varian away but he is too strong. He lifts my hands up and puts them above my head.

Varian pulls away as he struggles for air but frowns at me. "I taught you better than this, " He lifts a hand and a loud slap rings out loud around the room. My cheek stings in pain and I yelp as he careses the mark. "Now look at me pet. " I just turn my face away.  He grabs my throat and squeezes a little but brings my face to his. "I said look at me!" My face struggles in his grasp but in the end he gets in control of me. "Why did you stay with me for the fight 10 years ago? I never asked you to but.. " He smirks evily and for the first time in years I've felt fear around him. "Oh You loved me didn't you! You couldn't resist me and now look,  your getting what you wanted but but you are scared. " He gives a little growl that makes me tingle. "Well let's have some fun shall we?" Varian forces his lips into mine and slips his tounge in before I can stop him. After a few moments varian pulls out for air but does the same thing only for me to not let him in. "We wanna play hard to get now do we?" Varian says smirking. "Of that's what you want. " He starts roughly kissing me and biting my lips but I don't budge so varian slips a hand down my shirt and onto my chest. He there moves around and then I let out a small gasp as he squeezes in my sweet spot. Varian lets himself in and gets his hand back but not before he slides his fingers up and down cuts to make me moan in agony.

"Your a monster!" I Say angrily pulling away from the kiss.  "But you like this don't you. " Varian slaps me in the same spot as before them throws me to the floor. "Same time tomorrow?" He asks before closing the door to my room.
_________________________

😫😫😫😫😫😫 I hate myself.

This was inspired by eddie_kaspbrak_bois book of poems that tell a story called monster.

Imma go and drown myself in my own shame now.Bye