44: The TimeLords

Part 2 of No Time Like The Present doctor who oneshot
____________________________________

Your POV.

I run inside the T.A.R.D.I.S with the boy varian and close the door immediately. "Holy Mother Of Alchemy!!" Varian breathes out. "It's bigger on the inside!" Varian breathes and I mimic him. "Is it? I havent noticed!!" I ask shook throwing my coat over a part of the T.A.R.D.I.S. I run up to the console of the T.A.R.D.I.S and start pulling some levers and clicking buttons. "Wait, why were those things after us?" Varian asks running up to me. "Those thing are called Dalek. They exterminate every living thing they see and wont stop until they exterminate me!" I say facing the raven haired boy. (God, I havent used that one yet!!). "B-but we have to go back. My dad is out there, my-my friends. We need to go back and save them!" Varian says to me shaking me by my arms, tears forcing their way out of his blue eyes. "Believe me kid. I've tried to stop them in my many forms but I just cant defeat them. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry but I cant help you!" I say forcing my way out of varians grasp and walking up a flight of stairs. "What do you mean Many Forms!" Varian yells from the console.

With the Dalek

"We have found the doctor." A dalek speaks looking at a darkened part of the space ship. "The doctor is now a she. And she has a human with her." Another dalek speaks. "Find her and bring her to me!" A voice speaks. "Yes master. Exterminate Exterminate, Exterminate."

Your Pov
"So let me get this straight," Varian says leaning against the rail around the console. "You are from the planet gallifrey and you are the last time lord in existence. The dalek and timelords fought in a time war and resulted in all the timelords dying except you." Varian says. "Yeah." I reply. "You can cheat death by regenerating and you were many people before this form! The dalek are just one of your many enemies but somehow they have found their way to my time? Oh that's alot to take in. Do you have a bed or couch?" Varian runs his hands through his hair as if he is stressed and stumbles to and fro. "Up the stairs and to the left should be a spare bed." I say pointing to my right. "Thanks doctor." And with that varian walks away leaving me to my thoughts.

After about five minutes a man and a red head girl come barging through the T.A.R.D.I.S doors and they lean against like they are trying to hold something back. "What is going on!" I shout at no one. "Hello, I'm the doctor!" A medium height man with a white shirt and red bowtie says walking towards me. He grabs my hand and kisses the back of it while looking up at me.

"Oh, My, Alchemy!" Varian says walking down a flight of stairs. "Its you!" He points to the man."What?" The red head girl asks walking to the man. "Well if I am correct the way she," varian points to me. "Described herself before her regeneration to this, then that would mean you are her past regeneration." Varian explains (You are the twelfth doctor in this universe). "Wow, kid your impressive." I smile. "Why thank you!" He says puffing out his chest and smiling smugly.

"Amy!" I say hugging the confused red head. "Umm.. hi!" She says patting my back with one arm awkwardly. "Doctor this is varian. My new companion." I say gesturing towards the teen boy. "Yah know. The war doctor was right. Our companions do get younger." The eleventh doctor says hugging me. "Wait! I never agreed to be your companion!" Varian exclaims throwing his hands to his hips. "Too late. The dalek are taking over your time and I can't stop them." I frown going to the T.A.R.D.I.S console and pulling levers and pressing buttons. "Wait the dalek?" Amy asks walking over to me. "Yep." "What have they done now?"........

To be continued..........

Not
________________________________
Heyo
So I've decided that I'm gonna continue this book till the end of the year. So you have until January 1st to request or I have till January 1st to think of some ideas for chapters.
Until then enjoy my crappy ass oneshots.
Bye :3