41: The Boys Of The Street

Aphmaus mystreet lovers Lane universe.
The most votes were for varian to be a jealous roommate so I'm doing that for this oneshot that but I've decided to make a different oneshot where varian is the over protective brother. There also will be a part 2.
_________________________________

"Okay that's the last of the boxes!" I exclaim happily as I dust off imaginary dust from my hands. "Now we just gotta pick rooms." My Roommate exclaims sliding down the staircase rail. "I get the biggest room since I have the most stuff okay." I say with my hands on my hips. Varian fake pouts and I just laugh. "Your a douche!" I joke. Varian pokes his tongue at me then walks to the kitchen. As I start sorting the boxes for the different rooms a knock on the door rings out through the house. "I'm get it!" I yell to varian. "Wasn't gonna anyway!" Varian shouts back. I laugh as I open the door but I'm met with a girl who has light blue hair and is dressed in blue and white. An unamused expression is plastered on her face as she looks at me but I smile back just to be nice. Behind her are two more girls one with black hair who's dressed in purple and one who has pink hair with cat ears and a cat tail with a cute bow attached to the tail.

"Why do I have to do this again?" The blue one asks salty at the black haired girl. "Because you lost paper scissors rock." The black haired girl says. "Fiiine. Hello I'm Katelyn. These are my two friends kawaii~chan and aphmau who are also my roommates. I would love to welcome you to the street." She says happily but obviously forced. I giggle at her and then smile. "Thanks Katelyn." I say with a smile. "Would you like any help with unboxing or anything?" Aphmau asks. "Sure I guess come on in." I step aside for the three girls and they walk in. "We never got your name!" Katelyn says lifting up some kitchenware boxes. "Oh Right. Hi I'm (_____)." I say waving. "Hello (______)~sama I'm Kawaii~chan!" Kawaii~chan says in a high pitched voice. "Hello kawaii~chan!" I smile. "Hey varian we have some guests helping us out but I'm going up to my room with them so you work on downstairs." I yell in the direction of the kitchen. All I hear is a muffled mhmm before I walk up the stairs with the three girls. "Who's varian?" Aphmau asks. "My Roommate." I say as we get into my room.

Varians Pov

As (_____) and her friends walk upstairs I walk back into the lounge and start setting up all our decorations. All our furniture was here when we got to the house so I add some potted plants here and there and put down some cute cat figures in the corner of the living room. As I reach into a box of things for the dining room I hear a knock on our door so I walk up to it and open the door. There are 6 dudes outside. "Hello!Welcome to the neighborhood!" A guy with blue hair says with a smile. "Ummm I was told there was a hot girl here?" A small guy with white hair says. He gets elbowed in the side by a dirty blond dude. "Sorry about them they are idiots." A dude in all black with a face mask mumbles. "Sorry about my brother he is just not a happy person. Anyway I'm garroth this is Vlad my brother and You already know Zane!" A Guy with a deepish voice and bright blonde hair says pointing to two guys beside him. "And that's Dante, Travis and Laurence!" Garroth points to all the guys standing on my porch. "Uhh well Hi I'm Varian!" I say awkwardly. After a long awkward minute Travis speaks. "So Can we come in?" He asks. "I guess." I say stepping aside. "We have some more visitors!" I call upstairs. All I hear is shuffling and get no response. "Who were you calling to?" Vlad asks. "My Roommate." I say picking up my chemistry things. "Hey Varian!" I hear (_____) call from upstairs. "Yah!" I ask. "Can you get my recipe books? I want to show them to kawaii~chan!" (_____) walks to the balcony we have and leans over the railing to look at me. "Uhhh here they are. " I say picking up two boxes after putting my few down. "Thanks Your a lifesaver!" (______) runs down not even noticing all the guys in the room and hugs me before grabbing the boxes and running upstairs. After staring up at the balcony for what seems like forever my gaze stops as I remember I need to do my unpacking. I get back to work but the only ones helping me is Vlad and Zane. The others are just lying on the couch and staring in the direction of (_____)s door. "Uh you never said your roommate was a really hot girl." Travis says standing from the couch. For some weird reason this makes anger boil inside of me. "She isn't hot. Plus that's my best friend you are talking about. " I spit at Travis. "Whatever you say buddy but we all know well probably apart from zane, what a hot girl looks like and that was one fiiiine woman. " Travis continues picking up a box. "Hey!" Zane angrily says defensively. I laugh a little the anger slowly passing.

"Okay we are all done in my room. Need any help down here?" (______) says walking downstairs with three girls behind her. "And who do we have here?" The blue girl says folding her arms. "Looks like the boys followed us here did they not?" A Girl with black hair and purple clothes asks with a smirk. "Heyyyy Katelyn!" Travis speaks walking towards the blue haired girl who seems to be getting mad. "You have a nice-" Before Travis can finish his sentence Katelyn punches him in the face sending his body tumbling down the stairs. All the boys laugh and I grimace as blood trickles out of his nose.

Your Pov

As me and the girls walk down the stairs we jump over Travis but kawaii~chan helps him up and gets some ice for him. "How did you two become roommates?" A black haired boy with a mask asks. "Well we were in highschool at Phoenix drop and miss "I'm so shy I can't make friends" here was in my chemistry class. She got most of tests back with a perfect score and I was impressed so I started talking to her and me and (_____)s parents were also close friends and business partners so we got close and now we are here." Varian explains sitting on the couch. "Yep. In the last year of high school though someone decide I should be their human Guinea pig and so now..... " I put my hands around Varians neck from behind and lean my head on varian shoulder. "I'm a werewolf. " I pop my ears and tail out which are bushy and tipped with (colour). "She is my best werewolf friend." Varian smiles.
____________________

There is going to be a part two I just have kept putting this off and have a lot more stuff to do so..... Yaaah.... Anyway I might not update much next week because it's the start of school for me because I've technically had 3 weeks holiday since I've been sick all week and the next few chapters might be songfics because songs give me ideas but anyways 💜💜💜 Love you all.