49: Most dangerous love

Hogwarts au
Inspired by Midnight-Drawing77s love potion chapter. (She allowed me to make this)
Hufflepuff Varian x Male Hufflepuff Reader
I wanted to try a Male reader x varian since I havent yet. Enjoy!
_______________________

Varian was mindlessly reading a book in the Hogwarts library as a certain hufflepuff walked past. Varian looked up from his book of potions to see the one person he despised the most.

(______) (lastname)

Even thinking about that name made a disgusting taste rise onto his tastebuds. (______) had always been jealous at Varian for being Professor Snapes favourite student. He was always figuring out ways to make Varians life miserable since Varian got to Hogwarts. And being put in the same house as (______) made Varians blood boil.

"I'm going to get back at (_____) for the stunt he pulled last night with those chocolate frogs!" Varian said angrily to his best friend. "And how exactly are you gonna do that?" Hiro asks Varian biting into a sandwich. "I'm going to lace (____)s food with a love potion!" Varian said confidently straightening his black and yellow tie. "Dude!" Hiro said worridly pulling varian onto the table and looking him straight onto his blue eyes. "That stuff is dangerous! Rapunzel tried that on eugene and he got super clingy and lovey! If you are gonna use it, please use a small amount and be careful!" Hiro whispered to varian. Varian sighed and got up off the table. "Sure bro! See you next break!" Varian yelled walking off leaving a worried gryffindor.

Before he knew it Varians classes were over and it was now time to rest and take a break in the house common room before curfew. Varian was in his own little space mixing ingredients in a potion vile for his love potion. "I really hope this works!" Varian mutters to himself. Soon enough the liquid in the vile turns a hot pink and the bubbles are heart shaped. "YES!" varian calls out. All the huffle puffs in the lounging area turn their attention to varian and he blushes with embarrassment. "Sorry." Varian mutters.

The next day
Potions class

"Okay children! For your assignment this week you will be creating a potion of your own choice and testing it on a buddy. I expect you to have a paper by friday explaining the potion and what happened during he week. I will be paring you up!" Proffesor snape exclaims in his deep voice. The children each leave the hall with their buddies and soon it's just hiro, varian, (_____) and honey lemon. "Honey lemon your with hiro, so varian your with (_____)! Dissmissed!" Varian groans in annoyance and so does (_____) as they leave the room.

"Why do I have to be partnered wih you!" (_____) spits at varian who growls as they walk towards the hufflepuff common room. "I bet you snape just wants you to get along." Hiro shrugs from in between the two. "If it helps I already have my potion ready." Varian says. "A-and so do I!"(_____) stutters convincing the others. "Okay well I'm going to head to the bathrooms." Varian says walking away. "Yeah I better head off to quidditch practice. Facing the slitherins this week." Hiro exclaims walking the opposite direction to varian.

Hufflepuff common room

(_____) walks into the common room annoyed. Luckily no one was in there so he could whatever. "I need to find a way to one up varian!" (_____) growls as he paces in circles. (_____) looks at some tiny cakes and then to varians potion table that sat in the corner of the room. (______) grins widely as he spots an unfamiliar pink liquid in a vile and so he grabs the tiny cakes tray and walks them over to the potion table.

Grabbing a vile he pours all the contents onto the cakes and pours pink dish soap into the empty container. "Hehhehe!" (____) chuckles as he walks the tray if cakes back to their table.

Varian walks in just as (_____) sits on the couch. "Ah varian there you are!" He says getting up and grabbing the tray off of the table. "What do you want!" Varians spits walking to his potions table. "Okay so we might not always get along, but just this once can we get along. For professor snape!" (____) smiles at varian and holds out the tray of mini cakes. Varian looks at the tray hesitantly and then scoffs. "You've laced those with something." (_____) rolls his eyes and pouts. "No I havent! See." (____) takes a cake from the left corner of the tray and takes a bite leaving half the cake left. He chews for a couple of seconds and swallows. "How long does it take for a potion to take affect after consumption?" (____) asks putting the other half of the mini cake in his mouth. "5 seconds usually!" Varian shrugs watching (____)s every move. After 5 second varian sighs and grabs a cake. "Fine I'll have one!" Varian chucks the cake in his mouth and (____) chuckles.