Peaceful Night {Older! Aladdin X Reader}

Starter one shot for all!

This is not requested

The Anime Magi and pictures are not mine, credits to the owners...

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The sun slowly sets as the moon slowly takes over the sky signalling it is time to go home and stay safe inside their houses as a certain [H/C] haired girl admire as she watch the sky turned dark and the bright shiny sun was replaced by the beautiful moon and stars, she sighed in content as she watched the sky on the balcony of their shared room with her lover.

Who was out because of his duty of being a Magi.

She sighed as her eyes slowly closed as the cool night breeze softly hit her small figure making her shiver in response, her eyes opened as she looked down to her body before frowning.

She was lacking out of warm clothes, with her shirt only covering her chest and ribs and a skirt that ended up on above her knees with a blue sash hanging on her small frame.

"The night is nice, am I right?" A sudden voice was heard outside of nowhere making her look at side to side and behind her back.

"I'm in front of you" The voice said making her look forward to see a blue haired Magi sitting on his flying turban with his hands outstretched for her.

"Aladdin...." She muttered as she looked up as her [E/C] eyes locked gazes with Aladdin's blue ones.

"Yes love?" Aladdin hummed as he watched her lover slowly grab his outstretched hand.

"What are you doing outside? It's cold, and you're not wearing  proper clothes." She scolded as she watched her lover scratched the back of his head with his free hand.

"And so do you [Y/N]" Aladdin replied as he pulled her to the flying turban with a yelp coming from [Y/N].

[Y/N] kept silent for a moment before speaking.

"Are you done with your work? You're  not acting like king Sinbad are you?" [Y/N] asked only see Aladdin shaking his head as a response.

"You didn't go to the brothel to touch boobs didn't you?" This question made the blue haired Magi shook his head violently making with waving his hands in a panicking way.

"No I wasn't! I stopped that years ago!" Aladdin protested as he watched his lover snicker at his actions, only to make him blush in embarrassment.

It was silent again as they stared at each others eyes lovingly before [Y/N] rested her head on Aladdin's chest, earning a slight gasp from the blue haired Magi.

"You know, I really thought you were slacking off with Sinbad and went to the brothel with Ja'far yelling at the both of you when you two came back." [Y/N] spoke again.

Aladdin stared at her for a few moments before sighing.

"I'm already with you [Y/N], and besides. Who needs some big boobs when you have a perfect size of a boobs?" He said as he cupped one of [Y/N]'s boobs, earning a smack from the [H/C] haired woman.

"You really like big boobs do you?" She mumbled as she hugged Aladdin in a loving way.

"Let's just drop that topic, shall we?" Aladdin said, earning a slight nod from the [H/C] haired woman.

"How was your day?" Aladdin asked.

"Good, I was teaching some kids to do magic. They quickly learned though, and I was out to help miss Yam do one of her experiments again. My day was good, how about yours?" She asked and hummed when Aladdin nuzzled his head to the crook of her neck.

"It was tiring, I have to do a lot of works. Answering questions, train with my magic, I almost even sign some paperworks that shouldn't be signed by me and after that. I get to see you, so I still had a nice day even though it was a chaos before I get to see you." Aladdin said as he kissed her forehead.

[Y/N] closed her eyes when she felt Aladdin's large hands massage her scalp in a slow motion making her hum in satisfaction.

"Keep doing it" She mumbled, ignoring the fact that Aladdin was snickering at her actions.

"Please...." Aladdin raised his brow in disbelief and snorted.

"No need to beg, you know I'll do it even if you don't have to ask or beg...." He hummed as he continued massage her scalp.

"It's very relaxing, I'll do this to you next time." [Y/N] muttered.

Aladdin only hummed when an idea crossed through his mind as his hands slowly went it's way through [Y/N]'s long silky [H/C] locks.

"You wouldn't mind if I re braid your hair right?" [Y/N] shook her head and smiled when she felt Aladdin's hand working on her hair to do a hairstyle.

"You know, I find it surprising when your hair is more silkier than prince Kouha's hair. I mean, who would beat his silky hair other than you?" Aladdin joked making you snort in response.

"But I was horrified when you told Yam-san your cutting your hair next week, please don't cut your hair. It's perfect just the way it is!" [Y/N] held an surprised look as she sigh.

"You heard what I said to miss Yam?" Aladdin nodded, even though [Y/N] couldn't see him doing that.

"Yeah, I didn't mean to eavesdrop though. It was just timing that I have to pass Yam-san's office to go down the hall."

"I understand Aladdin, and besides. I wouldn't cut my hair now that you said so" She said and turned around when Aladdin finished braiding her hair.

"Really?" Aladdin replied, giving her a hopeful look.

"Really, now let's go back to the balcony so we can go enter our room and rest for the night. How does that sound?"

"Great"

With that, they immediately went back to the balcony and entered their room and quickly plopping to their shared bed with their staffs on the room's couch.

Aladdin looked down to stare at [Y/N]'s [E/C] eyes.

"Goodnight, I love you." He muttered, kissing [Y/N]'s head lightly.

"Goodnight, I love you too..." [Y/N] mumbled.

Aladdin smiled as he lowered himself to [Y/N]'s level.

Slowly closing the space between them as he gave a slow but loving sloppy kiss which [Y/N] thankfully responded.

"Have dreams of me my love...."

<><>•<><>•<><>•<><>

Was it okay?

Please comment your opinions about my first Non-Requested one shot!

Don't forget to vote too!

See you in the next chapter!

-SilverMaknae