Wipe It {Alibaba X Reader}

An Alibaba X Reader on the house y'all!!

As always, Silver is back!! I'm here!!!

The Anime Magi and pictures are not mine, credits to the owners...

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"You told me you won't leave me!" [Y/N] suddenly yelled.

Alibaba couldn't take his eyes off the ground as he heard her cries.

"I already told you before- you'll never be safe if you'll always come with me in my journies...."

"I still don't understand in why I can't! Alibaba I've practiced enough for all my life to fight against things and you're saying that I can't!? What if--what if--!?"

"Ssshhh, calm down. I'm not gonna die that easily! And I promised to come back here [Y/N], I already told you that remember?" He muttered.

[Y/N] looked up at him, her tear stained face glimmering into his guilty soul.

Alibaba looked away and sighed before closing his eyes tightly.

'I can't just leave her here alone and cold..... She'll probably hate me after this....' Alibaba thought.

His eyes sadly stares at her weeping figure with pure sadness and sorrow.

"I don't want to leave you, I just want to be here wi-"

"Then why wouldn't you!?" She suddenly yelled out.

"Could you not leave!? Please I beg you.....!!"

"I can't [Y/N].... I have to leave, I'll come back for you. I really really really promise you that,  I'll come back for you. That's for sure..."

Her tear stained face looked up at the blonde haired prince in front of her as soon as she heard his promise, Alibaba then wiped off the tears off her face before using sadly.

"I'm not leaving you forever, I'll come back to Balbbad as soon as possible"

Months later...

Months has passed still [Y/N] didn't heard anything about the blonde haired prince, for the past months she travelled around to find an dungeon. To be more stronger than she was before, to go out and make herself happy after Alibaba left her for no reason.

Yeah he said he'll come back to Balbbad, but still she didn't even saw a glimpse of blonde hair passing by everytime she travel to different places.

Oh,  and the reason she was travelling is because she wanted to hope that she could see Alibaba again.

As the thoughts kept lingering on her head, the [H/C] haired girl didn't notice the presence of a person who was passing by her direction in full speed.

"W-w-w-w-watch out miss!!!!" Yelled an dark blue haired guy who has been running to her direction.

[Y/N] only stared at the dark blue haired dude before teleporting to the other side making the stranger fall in his face on the ground.

"Ittai!!!!" He groaned out in response..

"Oh my God prince Hakuryuu!!! Are you alright!?" One of the girls who followed the prince yelled.