Young Love {Hakuryuu X Reader}

Yuu Yuu is here!

And I'm here!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"Wow..... Who is she Hakuryuu-kun?" The blue haired Magi asked behind the dark blue haired prince beside him.

A faint blush could be seen on the dark blue haired prince as he turned to his side to see the [H/C] haired female general of Kou.

"I am [Y/N] [L/N], a general of Kou Empire along with Prince Kouha Ren. I am here to accompany Prince Hakuryuu Ren for the rest of his journey." The [H/C]  haired woman said as she bowed her head for respect.

The blue haired Magi only stared at her for a moment before beaming.

"Hello! I'm Aladdin! Nice to meet you Onee-chan!" Aladdin said as he lunged to the general.

I mean for the general's boobs.

He was flying in slow motion as he drools for the boobs in front of him.

That's when suddenly Aladdin flew a kilometer away from them.

"Oh my.... Why did you do that [Y/N]?" Hakuryuu asked as he watched the general shrugged.

Her bored [E/C] eyes stared to Hakuryuu's dark sea blue eyes.

"He was lunging for my boobs, I can't just let him rub my boobs. It is inappropriate my prince, and for Solomon's sake he's a child. Kids shouldn't do that, now what do I need to clear about this my prince?" That's when Hakuryuu shut up.

"You don't need to clear anything right now, you may be dismissed." Hakuryuu muttered, expecting for the [H/C] haired general to go.

But he didn't heard footsteps.

"A general doesn't leaves their comrades, we would be considered bad if we would." The femenine voice of [Y/N] boomed to Hakuryuu's ears.

A faint blush could be seen on the fourth prince of Kou as he stared back at the general in front of him.

"But we're not on Kou, you can do anything you want as long as you don't do anything stupid." Hakuryuu said, only for the [H/C] haired general to raise her brow.

"What do you mean by stupid my prince?" Hakuryuu only sighed in response.

"You'll see"

...

[Y/N] wandered around the palace of Sindria, her figure anxiously walked around the hallways until she suddenly stopped into a halt when she heard voices.

"Sin! Get back to work this instance! Don't let me see your figure wandering around the palace without finishing your work!" The voice yelled.

"B-bu-bu-but Ja'far! I can't survive those paperworks! I'll die before even finishing them!!!!!" A whine was heard from another voice only for her to narrow her brows.

'Sin? It must be Sinbad...... The perverted king of this country....' [Y/N] thought to herself before butting in to their conversation.

She saw the white haired advisor and the purple headed king bicker with each other.