Soft {Kouen X Reader}

The first imperial prince of Kou is here!

His presence was requested by @Weverkins

Here we go!!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"Princess [L/N], Prince Kouen Ren has requested for your presence." A maid suddenly spoke behind the [H/C] haired princess.

The princess gave the maid a warm smile before speaking.

"Thank you for informing, please do inform him that I will go to his chambers as soon as I finish my work. Thank you..." [Y/N] said as she smiled.

The maid immediately bowed and left her alone in her office making her close her eyes and pinch the bridge of her nose with a content smile on her face.

"I love it when you smile" Her eyes immediately snapped open only to find the first imperial prince in front of her.

"P-Prince Kouen! Why did you do a sudden visit?" [Y/N] asked in a panicked tone.

Kouen only chuckled in response making her gaze soften a little.

"The maid told me you'll meet me after you're done with your work, I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to visit you. Is there anything wrong in visiting you my princess?" Kouen teasingly asked.

Everyone except [Y/N] never knew about this soft side on him, only the princess from the neighbouring country knew. [Y/N] was the reason that Kouen grew a little softer spot inside him.

Ever since that meeting back an [E/N] empire, until how she ended up being the ambassador of their empire until an trainor of Hakuryuu and Kouha. A big sister to Hakuei and Kougyoku, Kouen had grew a liking towards the female.

He even remembered the day he confessed to her, that's when a smile formed on his lips.

>>Flashback<<

Kouen walked down the hallways of the Kou Empire with his usual self, his eyes glaring at every little thing he saw as he was thinking about something.

All he wanted was to see [Y/N] today, he wanted to meet her to say those three words personally.

"And that's how I ended up getting yelled at being an childish and immature princess" His eyes gleamed in excitement as he heard her voice.

Until he noticed something different to himself.

He was excited, he never felt this feeling before now do he?

"Onee-chan, what do you think about En-Nii?" Kouha's fememnine like voice followed.

It was a few second of silence before [Y/N] answered.

"Kouen is a strong and independent, he's fitted for the position to be an emperor. He can even rule Kou Empire because of his successful duties here in the palace, he cares for his comrades and his siblings. He's protecting the ones he cares, others just can't see it. I find him amusing sometimes, he's kind-"

"When did Kouen had a kind personality?" Judar cutted off, his red eyes held an amusement gaze.

"Until he made an soft spot" [Y/N] replied as she held out a proud look on her face.