Hair {Judar X Reader}

I got inspired on writing this because of @earlyalila and @weverkins

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

It was never been normal for the black haired Magi when he heard the news about the fifth Magi.

It was clear that the fifth Magi was a female and that Magi was living in the Kou Empire being an high priestess, it shocked him that he has to share his title with a sissy female Magi.

He didn't want to share what was his.

He would never dare

Not until he found out about her status as a Magi.

He found out that she was a close friend of Yunan and a very good magic wielder, it was clear that this fifth Magi has been learning how to mix other magic that can kill her opponent.

But the only difference was their rukh.

Her rukh was still pure white while Judar's rukh were pitch black, signalling that he has fallen into depravity.

All to his surprise that the female Magi caught his attention and heart.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

Judar had a heart??

Why didn't we know?

And that time goes by as they became an official couple.

And right now, both of them were on their shared room arguing about something.

"I told you! My hair isn't SILKY! I'm not like Kouha!!" Judar screeched as he dramatically covered his head with his hands.

"We won't know if we won't try! So come on Judar! Just give it a TRY!!" The [H/C] haired female Magi screamed at him.

It was when a borg stopped her from moving.

[Y/N] stared at the borg in front of her with a bored look before snatching her staff and smacked it onto the borg.

The borg broke in one smack making her smile.

"I have accomplished on breaking your borg once again, now GIVE UP!" She screamed in victory when she saw that Judar was slowly giving up.

Her smile widened when she heard him sigh.

"I have accepted my defeat, do whatever you want with me anymore." Judar said, his eyes glaring on the ground.

This action made [Y/N] pout a little as she kissed his cheek.

"Come on Judar~ I'm not a rapist, I'm only doing this for experiment" She exclaimed, her hands swiftly snatches the hairbrush on the mirror.

In a swift motion, Judar's bubble braids were now an frizzy and untamed hair making [Y/N] screech in disgust and for  Judar to cover his ears.

"This is not a hair anymore!!! This is.... This is..... HAY TORTURE!!!??" She screeched in shock.

"Don't give me that look, I don't give a damn about what you think on my hair. Just do the fuck you want and I'm done." He grumbled as he looked at the mirror with a bored look.

"Shit, I look like a grizzly king Kong bear." Judar mumbled to himself as he watched his whole face being engulfed by his hair.

His red eyes glared at the mirror as if it was the one who has loose his hair like this.

He couldn't do anything because the criminal that murdered his hair was none other than his girlfriend.

All he heard was giggles and laughs coming from [Y/N] as she did his hair.

"You done yet?" Judar asked in an irritated tone.

"Not yet, hold still." [Y/N] said with a slight giggle.

Judar groaned and rolled his eyes, his red hues focused on a suspicious thing.

That's when his eyes held a look that no one has seen.

Terror

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Screeched Judar as he fearfully stared at the hairpin.

He didn't want those hairpins, especially when he knew the owner of it.

"SHIT! Did you and Kouha planned this!?"

Judar yelled as he tried to reach out for the hairpin, only to fail when [Y/N] used her gravitational magic to make the hairpin float away from the dark Magi.

"What if we were planning this? What will you do?" She mocked, her eyes still focused on Judar's hair as she smirked.

"I'll ki-"

"Ki what?" She teased.

"I'll kill you!!" Judar screeched in fury.

[Y/N] only chuckled in response and stopped her actions so she could kiss Judar's head.

"You love me~ So you can't kill me~" She mockingly cooed.

[Y/N] then moved the brush in a slow motion only to frown when she heard hissing sound coming from Judar.

"Stop it, your over reacting." She complained.

"I don't care, just finish this off before I'll change my mind."

"Okay okay"

....

"Done!" The female Magi screamed as she waved the brush in the air.

"You can look at the mirror now!" With that, Judar then looked at the mirror.

Only to gasp in shock when he saw the hairstyle.

"What do you think you're doing!? ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING TURN ME INTO A FREAKING WOMAN!? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS YOU WOMAN!?!? WWWHHHYYY!?!?!" He screeched as he watched his facial appearance.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! GET THIS OFF ME!!!"

"Okay! Okay! Fine.... Not the braided bun, I understand." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"You better" Judar said as he crossed his arms and waited for another hairstyle.

.....

"Done!" The [H/C] haired female exclaimed in happiness as she stared at her masterpiece.

Judar just boringly stared at the mirror as he prayed for Solomon to make her stop on doing what she's planning.

"This is more than a grizzly king kong bear, I look like a stupid princess pie! What the hell is this!?"

[Y/N] just giggled as she crossed her arms with a slight sigh coming out from her mouth, admiring her lover as she observed his actions.

"Oh Judar..... What's an harm in styling your hair than the usual?"

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<

How was it?

Is it good?

Comment down your opinions and vote!

Requests are always open!

Every requests will be published every Saturday, Sunday and Monday if possible.

-BSM