I Found You {Judar x Reader}

This is an soulmate au request!

Where Judar looks for reader-chan to have his soulmate by his side.

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Have fun~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The Kou royalties found it amusing when they heard the black haired priest screaming from the top of his lungs early in the morning, they didn't knew the reason behind his screams until he suddenly showed up in the hallways and started thrashing off.

The maids had cowered away after Judar yelled at them to leave him alone, his red eyes glaring at his wrist when it suddenly glowed once again.

I'd be glad if you stop being overdramatic and look for me.

The anger he's feeling got immediately replaced with panic and fear, it's been happening again. It was like his wrist had been talking to him all this time, this is actually stupid.

Wrists don't talk!

And they don't go letting some words appear on it, was this some kind of curse that Gyouken gave him?

Whatever it is, it wasn't funny for him.

"Priest Judar, p-prince Kouen has requested your-- ah!" The oblivious made stopped mid track when Judar launched her over one of the wooden pillars, the female's eyes closing as her consciousness disappeared.

His eyes glared at the figure once more before screaming again, his wand striking on another pillar and another.

Why do you suddenly appear you stupid fucker.

Why now!?

"Judar! Calm down!" Hakuryuu's voice boomed down the hallway where the black haired magi threw tantrums, his bi eyes widen in panic as he quicken his pace to stop the magi from doing many more damage.

He didn't wanted to get in trouble, and he didn't want an angry Kouen in view. But of course, there was no way Kouen would get mad at this.

"Pfft, are you serious?" Kouen's deep voice rumbled in laughter.

"Stop laughing!" Judar yelled, "You're helping no one here!"

"Alright, alright," the 1st imperial prince chuckled, "So, what's your problem?"

Judar huffed in annoyance and showed his wrist where another insulting sentence has appeared, much to his disliking.

Baka

Kouen laughed at this, "Seriously, you got an savage soulmate here. Whoever they are, they can handle you."

Judar scoffed, "Yeah right."

"Why don't you look for them?" Kouha suggested to the black haired priest, "It's better to get your beloved already Judar."

"Tsk. I rather not," he rebutted.

"Baka, look for her!"

.....

Judar grumbled a few more curse as he look around the grounds of Kou for any signs of weird person with their wrists talking to them.

Oh wait, why not ask his wrist instead?

"Oi Oi, where can I find you?" he mumbled to himself as he talked to his wrist, "You damned imbecile."

You aho, turn around.

He turn around to see an [H/C] haired female who's looking at him disapprovingly.

"You aho," the female started off, "You're the Kou's priest!"

The black haired magi rolled his eyes at her before taking her hand and dragged her out of the market with an scowl on his face.

The girl on the other had was grinning at him.

"Judar?"

"What?"

"You took so long looking for me."

"Shut up, just thank your Solomon that I found you."

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<

How was it?

Is it okay?

I'm sorry if it's short, I'll try hard next time!

Thank you!