The Shy Knight {Spartos X Reader}

The red head knight is here~

I wrote this because I need to.....

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

It was another peaceful day at Sindria, the birds chirping, the kids playing early in the morning, the mothers cooking breakfast, the merchants preparing their sales and the fathers getting ready to work at the palace as a palace guard or the other fathers getting ready to work at the market.

It was a peaceful day, especially for the red head general of Sindria.

"Spartos?" Called an {H/C} haired woman as she walked around the hallways of the Sindrian palace.

"Love? Where are you?" She called again, her eyes slowly averted to another hall.

She spotted a red hair, different from the other guards.

A slight smile appear on her face, she quickly made her way to the red head knight in silence.

She doesn't want the Sasan knight to flee away from her when she'll approach him.

"Spartos?" The red head knight looked behind his back with a startled look drawn on his face.

"[Y-Y-Y/N]" Spartos stuttered, his face becoming red as he helplessly watched his lover approach him.

"W-w-what brings y-you here??" He couldn't help but look away when he didn't get any answers.

His face reddened more when be heard a feminine voice talk.

"Oh come on Spartos, I'm your girlfriend. Why are you being shy towards me?" But what shocked him more was the sad tone that trailed off her voice.

He never heard that kind of tone from her voice.

Was iy because of his doing?

No, it couldn't be.

But why?

"Why are you being shy towards me Spartos?" The question repeated again, but this time it was more like her tone came back to cheerful and smooth.

"I'm just ashamed...." Spartos mumbled to himself.

But his expression changed when he heard her words.

"Then why did you asked me out instead of someone else? I'm sorry Spartos if I can't fulfill my duty as your lover, I can-"

"No! Not that!" Spartos cutted her off before she could say anything else.

"Then what do you mean then?" [Y/N] asked, her eyes showed confusion and excitement making Spartos close his eyes and sigh in defeat.

"I love you [Y/N], but I always think that I'm not good enough for you. That you're more perfect to be mine..... I didn't even know why you returned my feelings... I was confused but happy.... I couldn't  imagine what am I in your life... I.....  I...."

"You're what?" [Y/N] cutted him off gently.

"Afraid that I might leave you any time? Don't be silly Spartos, I love you more than anyone in this world. I wouldn't left you for some idiot now would I?" She added, her eyes filled with kindness and comfort while Spartos had a guilty look.

But only to be confused when [Y/N] laughed.

"Oh come on Spartie, don't you love me more than anyone in this world~?" [Y/N] cooed.

Spartos looked away with a red face as he looked down and shook his head before sighing.

"I do love you more than anyone in this world I-"

"You love me more than king Darius?" She cutted him off with a tease.

Only to make Spartos sigh again.

"I love you more than my father... Are you happy now?" He grumbled as he waited for ran answer.

Only to be shocked when he was tackled by an hug.

"I'm more than happy!!" She exclaimed, the smile on her face never left.

It made Spartos smile for a little, he was glad he didn't lose [Y/N] in any way.

But if he did, he wouldn't know what to do with himself without her by his side.

He closed his eyes heaving a content sigh as he kissed her head.

"I love you so much... I'm just too shy to admit it..." He mumbled onto her hair.

[Y/N] only giggled in response and nuzzled her face onto the crook of his neck.

"I love you too my shy knight"

Silence then overtook their company, but it wasn't the awkward atmosphere that they always have like before. It was somehow more pleasant and warm, as if something has change.

But I have to agree on that, setting has really changed.

Especially towards Spartos.

[Y/N] moved away from his neck to look at Spartos and grinned.

"What could I ever do without you?" She whispered as Spartos stick his forehead on hers.

"What could I even do without You?" He repeated her words with ease.

They stared at each other for a moment until they decided to close the space between them.

Not until.....

"YEAH WHOOOOO!!! GO SPARTOS! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!" Sharrkan's loud voice echoed through the hallways.

Both [Y/N] and Spartos snapped their attention to the white haired tan general with a confused look.

But it turned out that both of them ended up with a red face with a teasing Sharrkan surrounding them.

"Spartos and [Y/N]! Spartos and [Y/N]!"

"Stop Sharrkan! You're embarrassing me!!" [Y/N] yelled as she covered her red face with her hands.

Sharrkan only grinned as he sung.

"[Y/N] and Spartos sitting on the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-"

"Harl Harl!!!!!"

"GGGGGGGG!!!!! AAAHHHH HELP ME!!!" Sharrkan screamed as he flee from the raging [H/C] haired magician who was striking blast at the poor tanned boy.

Oh you would want to see how Spartos was looking at his lover.

He was just proud that [Y/N] has accomplished her duty as his lover, and he was proud to himself that he has accomplished his duty being.

Her shy knight.....

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<

How was it?

Is it good?

Comment down your opinions and vote!

Requests are always open!

Every requests will be published every Saturday, Sunday and Monday if possible.

-BSM