Drunk {Alibaba x Reader}

This was requested too, so yeah.

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Have fun~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The [H/C] haired teen raised her brow when Alibaba had taken down another cup of wine that Sinbad had offered him, well. The boy didn't knew it was wine, since the idiot king didn't mention about it. So it led him to getting more and of course, getting drunk after drinking almost ten shots.

"G-give me more~" the blonde slurred as he tried to reach the bottle of wine to pour some down on his glass.

But before he could do it, an hand already stopped his grabby ones. Making him look at the person who's trying to stop him, only to pout when it was his [H/C] haired girlfriend.

"I think that's enough Alibaba-kun," the female said, wiggling her brows as she took his hands on hers.

"B-but, it tastes cool?" he said, but more of like asking. Followed by an drunken hiccup as he put his attention back to the bottle.

"No it doesn't." She shook her head and made him stood up, but then stumbled after realizing that the boy was indeed heavy.

She sighed, her [E/C] eyes looked at his gold ones before pouting, "Can you not stumble? I'm trying to carry half of your weight!" [Y/N] exclaimed, her free arm flying in the air as she tried to scold the male. She really couldn't handle how he's really heavy, he was like ten kilograms heavier than her.

Sure she could handle it, but with him stumbling around and waving his body left and right like a jelly? She couldn't.

And she wanted help.

She turned back at the table where the king was sitting along with the others, in hopes to call someone since she's in need of assistance.

"Hey can you guys- wait where are they?" her voice trailed off when she found no one on the table they occupied earlier.

"What the hell? Are they leaving me behind like that? What's wrong with them?"

Now she's worried.

"How can I take you back to your chamber all alone? God why did I even stood you up if you could sleep here?" But instead of hearing the male answer, she was met by faint snores coming from the drunk person.

She sighed, maybe this isn't working after all.

She set herself down carefully hugging the blonde to pull him down with her.

If she couldn't bring him back to his room, then let him sleep behind the table right? It's not like he'll be alone, she'll be joining him for tonight.

'Just for tonight.'

She felt the boy stir in her arms when she made herself comfortable to the pillow chairs, she felt arms wrapping around her waist with his face nuzzled into her neck. She felt her cheeks go red but didn't mind about it, her hands moving to stroke his golden locks. Her body relaxing as she did a few more strokes to his hair before finally closing her eyes, deciding to continue it tomorrow when he's sober.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Sorry if this is short, I really tried editing this and this is the only thing that I wrote.

This is more like an drabble, isn't it?

Sayonara!

-BSM