Back Again {Ja'far X Reader}

Hmmm

This was a part two of You {Ja'far X Assassin! Reader}

But this time Ja'far has grown and so is Reader-chan, but Reader-chan is still an assassin!

Hehe

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"Say what??" Ja'far's voice boomed around the whole palace when he spoke.

"Sorry Ja'far, it's just that we need this girl in the castle. She'd be a good assassin, we won't use her for killing people. We'll only send her to spy people, to spy someone." Sinbad replied.

Both of them gave off an intimidating glare at each other but Ja'far soon then gave off an dangerous aura making Sinbad go off.

"Listen Sin, we don't know who that assassin is. We don't even know how she plays her own card and WE don't know her background, so IF you please listen to me once!!!! Sinbad please!!!!"

Sinbad's didn't say anything as he only looked at the window before sighing.

"You were just like her Ja'far, never forget that." Sinbad's said and left.

Silence welcomed the white haired male as he thought about what Sinbad said to him.

Part of him was telling that the purple haired king was right, while the other part of him was saying that Sinbad was only saying that because he was gonna use the girl for fun.

But he still trust his king, for Sinbad saved him from his dark and zigzag path of life before.

....

An [H/C] pink haired woman walked around the palace, her bored and intimidating [E/C] eyes looked around each and every corner of the room.

Her slender fingers touched the tips of the furniture but retrieved it as she know that she's no worth it to touch it.

'What kind of place did I just enter?' She thought to herself.

Her eyes narrowed as she was in deep thought, her brows furrowed as she looked around her. Completely confused around her surroundings, she didn't deserve this.

She never did

"Finished roaming around?" An voice interrupted.

Her head tilted to the side to see aan with white hair and green eyes.

Oh those eyes were hella familiar.

"I-I think......" She quietly replied and looked away.

The white haired advisor just kept silent and turned around.

"Hurry and follow me, we have important matters to attend to."

And with that, the white haired advisor turned on to his heels and walk away with a firm pace while the half fanalis assassin just kept quiet and followed him swiftly.

...

"Oh how lovely! A new-"

"Shut up Sin"

"Oh...... Anyways!"

"I said shut up" A sigh escaped from the purple haired king's lips as he looked at his advisor.

"So, who are you? And what are you doing here at Sindria?" Ja'far asked.