Teasing {Hakuryuu Ren x Reader}

This was requested by somebody who made me feel special~

Hakuryuu x shy! Reader

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Have fun~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Hakuryuu isn't really fond of teasing his lover, since he knew the feeling of being teased around. So he would just sit around with her and give affection to the girl, but she would always cower away and cover her face with her hands.

He found her actions cute, the way her face would heat up when he compliment her, or just a simple hand to hand contact. And more, she was shy around him. Even though they were dating, she was always jumpy and scared.

But he knew she loves him, despite her shy being.

He darted his look on the side of his bed and saw her fidgeting her fingers while looking down at her clothed lap.

"Don't you really have something to say?" his teasing voice reached her ears.

Her head perked up at his question and slowly turned her head to look at the dark blue haired teen behind her, her cheeks heating up when he smiled at her.

"I... I..."

"I what?" he asked, his eyes held mischief and fun as she struggled to find the right words to spill.

"H-Hakuryuu, stop teasing me," she squeaked out, her lips forming into a pout which made him chuckle.

"H-hey! Don't laugh!"

"I'm sorry [Y/N]," he chuckled, "I just couldn't stand you being cute."

His statement caused her to heat up more, her face getting red as she let out an defeated squeak at this.

"What's wrong? Can't I compliment my beautiful future wife?" he asked and wiggled his brows with an teasing smile.

Instead of answering him, she only covered her face with her right hand and waved her left one as if telling him to stop. Hakuryuu only stared at her in amusement, his hand automatically reaching her left one and pressed a kiss on the back of her free hand.

"Yuu!" [Y/N] squealed in surprise and embarrassment, trying to free her hand from his teasing grip.

"But I'm having fun~" he sang.

He attacked her with an hug and kissed the top of her head which increased her squealing, he removed her hand and kissed her nose which caused her to yelp.

"You're just too cute [Y/N]-chan~" he cooed.

The female's face became more red with her flustered wide eyes.

"HAKURYUUUUUU!"

"S-stop teasing me!"

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Another drabble I guess, my one shot's getting smaller and smaller every time I update.

I'm sorry about that.

By the way, I have published the chapter one of Assassin! For the Karma Akabane fan girls out there~

Sayonara!

-BSM