Comfort {Hakuryuu X Reader}

Another update!!!

Yaaaaayyy!!!

Not yay I know

But I'm still trying my best to update since I was being an ass and didn't update for the past few weeks.

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"What could you do without doing anything stupid!?" Kouen's angry voice boomed inside the hall.

His eyea glaring at a certain person, who was on the floor bowing much to their disappointment on their selves.

"I'm sorry my prince I---"

"STOP! Stop [Y/N]! Stop!" Kouen yelled once again, his eyelids immediately closed.

Sighing in anger he threw the scroll to another direction and glared at the person down one more time, disbelief and amusement held his angry gaze but immediately groaned in stress.

"Why would you definitely ruin everything that I planned!? What the heck were you thinking!?"

"I.. --"

"I don't want to hear another crappy explenation, better plan another technique or I'll kick you out of the position as a general Miss [Y/N] [L/N]." The prince left her in silence.

Her [E/C] stared on the floor, her frozen form slowly cracking a movement when she stood up. Just to jump out of surprise to see a dark blue haired guy standing in front of her.

"Prince Hakuryuu" She whispered.

The dark haired prince blushed after the general mentioned his name, his head immediately snapped on another direction as he cleared his throat before speaking.

"Y-yes?" He closed his eyes in frustration before silently groaning.

Dang did he stutter? Well he actually did.

"How long have you been standing there?" She questioned, which the dark blue haired prince answered in a calm tone.

"After  Kouen stormed off because of anger"

"Have you seen much?" She asked again.

Hakuryuu now looked at her direction and puffed his cheeks which the [H/C] haired general noticed.

"O-oh.." Was all she could say before fixing herself.

It was a hard fall earlier, and she didn't stood up not until Kouen left.

Both of them stood there, eyes on each other as if they didn't know what to say or either do.

Maybe both but they just don't know!

It wasn't awkward, it was like they drowned into their own thoughts without even realizing it theirselves until a tear slipped out of the [H/C] haired general's eyes.

Which did made Hakuryuu panick a little.

His body slowly cracked up to move towards her, his arms immediately embraced her crying form.

Even though [Y/N] should be shocked she didn't care about anything right now, she just needed a comfort about what she's feeling after Kouen bursted out.