Not A Magician {Doron X Reader}

Wazza!! I'm here!!!!

The great and almighty BangtansilverMaknae has come!!

😂😂

Just made this  one shot, I dunno why but yeah 😂😂.

Here it is~

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]- Last Name

[E/C]- Eye Color

[H/C]- Hair Color

Enjoy~

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<

The clashing of a sword and staff was heard behind the building of the academy, a magician and an djinn vessel user fought with each other. Both being serious about winning their spar even though both of them have a different power to posses.

The [H/C] haired swordsman stumbled to the side, her foot immediately swinging to the magician in front of her only to be blocked when a borg appeared.

"Argh!!" Yelled the [H/C] swordsman, her eyes immediately averted to an certain object.

The purple haired magician stood inside his borg, his bangs covering his eyes as he observed the woman in front of him.

"What was our deal again?" [Y/N] asked, her eyes tiredly gazed at the magician in front of her.

"The one who wins can do what they want to the loser, but no idiotic thoughts." Doron explained.

She stopped for a moment, her mind over thinking if she should use her djinn.

Doron used a borg, so she should use her djinn right?

With that, [Y/N] jumped in the air. Her eyes closing as she whispers the words to posses her djinn.

"Oh djinn of beauty and hollow, may you posses to my body for me to become a beautiful demon who can destroy her opponent in one slash of her sword to protect her own. Become one with my body, PYRA!!"

Her body glowed, signalling that she has changed into her djinn equip without Doron even noticing until she glowed. His brows furrowed as he immediately blasted a beam to her direction, but it didn't even touched her even a bit as it blow.

The smoke was so clear at the surroundings that made him narrow his eyes a little.

"Extreme Magic! Shadow evolution!!!!" [Y/N]'s womanly voice screamed.

The purple haired magician looked into his surroundings but glared at it when he only sees the smoke turning to a dark fog, realizing that it was her extreme magic. Doron ran away from the fog as possible to prevent his body to turn into an dead one.

But it only made it worse

The fog followed him swiftly with ease as he tried to run, the [H/C] haired woman floats upon the sky as she observed her little masterpiece.

It was a nice choice to be at Magnoshutatt for the moment, it made her feel happy and sadist.

Just like her trainor Judar

"Shadow blades!!" She screamed out as she pointed her sword to the air.

Black shadow like blades appear in the sky like she commanded, her arms dtill up in the air with the shadow blade as she observed where Doron was running now.