Family {Solomon X Reader}

Hello again!!

This is another part of the starter one shots!!

But....

There's a little special thing about this!

A mother's day special!!

Part one for the Mother's Day special!

This is an advance, the next two chapters will be published tomorrow I think...

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

It was a stressful early morning at the whole place with Solomon pacing back and forth on the hallways while Wahid, Setta and Ugo tired to calm him down.

"Calm down Solomon! [Y/N]'s going to be fine!" Wahid reassured but only to be ignored when they heard a scream at the infirmary that made Solomon move to his feet to go to the medical room but only to be stopped by his three friends.

"I don't understand! What the hell is happening in there!? Why is [Y/N] screaming!?" Yelled an almost frustrated Solomon as he watched the hallway in distress.

Wahid helplessly watched while Ugo and Setta tried to hold Solomon back who was trying to escape their grip.

"You can't just barge in there! They'll be mad if you do! And it's going to be okay! Arba, Falan and Sheba is there to do anything if something happens!" Ugo and Setta cried.

But their sentence only made Solomon panick than he is.

"Something will happen!?" Solomon yelled again.

"Nothing's gonna happen! I promise you that!" Wahid said in a panicked tone.

They tried to make Solomon do some things in order for him to focus on relaxing himself, Wahid tried to give him some works while Ugo tried to give Solomon with some tea and Setta fanning Solomon.

There were times Solomon almost escape when they'll hear a scream coming from [Y/N], but thanks to Wahid, he can't go anywhere.

One hour had passed, still they heard painful screams. With a mix of other voices yelling encouraging things like:

'You can do it!'

'Give it a push!'

'Your doing great!'

'Everything will be fine!'

'Your a fighter! You can do this!!'

'Go Onee-chan!!! You can do this for Solomon and your child!!'

They were cheering for her while Solomon was left at the hallways with a frown etched on his face.

'She will be fine..... She will be fine.... She will be fine... I know she will... She's strong... She's strong...'  Solomon assured himself, fighting the urge to run away from the three idiots.

Two hours..... Three hours.... Four hours.... Five hours..... Six hours.... Seven hours..... Eight hours....

Solomon got worried every hour that passed, he watched the sun on the mid sky with worry. He looked down in sadness while his three companions were looking at him worriedly.