You {Pre-Snb! Ja'far X Assassin! Reader}

Requested by Onnanoko09

Actually her request is kinda nice so yeah, Hahaha.

So here we go!!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The night was blank, no stars, no moon but only the dark clouds and the cold breeze that no one could even resist.

But someone can....

Two masked people jumped off from roof to roof searching for the last victim for the day, the white haired kid narrowed their eyes and looked down at an dark building where their last victim was.

But it wasn't the case why they stopped.

There was another person inside the building aside from the building, and more worse it wasn't a guy.

But a girl..

"What are we gonna do right now chief?" An purple and white mix haired guy spoke.

The white haired kid just shushed him before speaking.

"Someone else is in the building, we don't know who it is but I'm sure that kid isn't ordinary either." The white haired kid replied.

"So-"

"I must say that you should take care of your big mouth before I'll shut it up for you" The white haired kid hissed.

It made the purple and white mix haired guy kept silent and pulled his mask down along with his chief.

"The victim is right on the left side, it's more better to enter on the rooftop so the other company won't notice our presence. Understood Vittel?" The white haired kid cleared out.

Vittel just nodded and silently jumped an the target building.

That's when a paper was slapped on his face.

'What's this?' He thought to himself and frowned.

He pulled the paper off his face and stared at it for a moment before realizing what it is.

'An damn letter....' He rolled his eyes and started to read it.

Ja'far,

What a lovely name to hear, but I presume that your name was given by your now dead parents. I've always wanted to know who you are but I guess I don't need to, you're just a pretty little kid assassin like my little pet here guarding me if you'll attack tonight.

But I guess the letter has proved that you are here since I already saw your filthy shadow hiding between an filthy old building.

It would be nice if you come out now.

Sincerely,
Your not so likely victim.

The white haired kid hissed in anger before jumping off to another building to guard himself up.

On Vittel....

The purple and white mix haired guy silently and patiently waited for hiss chief to give the signal to enter the building, his eyes instinctively looking back and forth, side to side, up and down and almost everywhere so he won't be caught.