Distraction {Judar X Reader}

Hehehe

Judar Judar Judar......

Can I have some peach?

Nah joke 😂😂

Let's start

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

Please enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The room was silent and the atmosphere was peaceful, [Y/N] sighed in relief as she brushed out her pink hair out of her face.

She smiled in triumph when she was about to write the last war techniques that her brother Kouen has assigned her to do.

Not until......

"Oi [Y/N]" An overly annoyed voice exclaimed.

The pink haired female put down her quill as she turned her chair to meet the red eyes of the black haired Magi.

"What is it that you want priest Judar?" [Y/N] annoyingly asked.

Judar just kept his smirk on his face before coming closer.
"You"

[Y/N] rolled her eyes before getting her attention back to her own work.

"That's not gonna work"

"Oh come on! You've been on work like-  24 hours" Judar said.

[Y/N] couldn't help but turn around to small the black haired Magi only the head.

"I'll really kill you if you won't go out and disturb someone other than me"

A laugh escaped from Judar's lips before grinning.

"Oh yeah? You can't even kill a cat! Pfft haha!!" He laughed.

"Can't kill a cat your ass, it's because they're animals. Not a person, so it's better to decided which one to kill- you or the cat? Of course I'll pick you" She said as she pointed her hairpin at Judar.

Judar's eyes widened at her sudden action before regaining back his posture and smirked.

"You can't kill me, I can kill you first~"

It made her stop and wonder for a moment.

"Oh yeah? Kill me, and when I'll come back in this world. Don't even expect me to come back to you if you'll see me again." She retorted.

Judar just snorted.

"Tch, it's not like I'll pick you over and over again. I don't care if you'll pick another man aside from me, I won't know who you are when you'll reborn dumbass." A pang of realization hit her heart when Judar said that.

"I'm not saying that it'll be easy to move on from you-"

"Oh?? Is Judar being an mature bitch?" [Y/N] suddenly teased only to shut up when she felt cold lips kissing on her neck.

"Are you gonna shut up or I'll let you shut up just by kissing every bit of your neck?" He growled.

Being the sadist woman [Y/N] is, she immediately slapped Judar by the head with her eyes gleaming in anger and embarrassment.

"NO! YOU shut up! I should finish my work before En comes back." She yelled.

Judar on the other tilted his head before smirking.