Hide and Seek {Hakuryuu x Reader}

This is requested,

Assassin! Reader x Hakuryuu

Keys:

[Y/N] - Your name

[L/N]- Last name

[H/C]- Hair color

[E/C]- Eye color

[E/N]- Empire name

Have fun~

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

"I may love you, but you know that you have to hide if I seek."

The fourth imperial prince of Kou hid himself to the bushes of the Kou's garden, Hakuryuu couldn't thought of another hiding place after being constantly caught by his lover.

Which was the reason why he's hiding now.

Playing this with the woman he loves was actually exciting and challenging, his lover was pretty good at finding him around his spot. Which surprised him a lot, but then brushed it off with a smile on his face.

"If I found you, you should run and hide again. If you couldn't, then punishments would happen. Is it clear?"

Hakuryuu covered his mouth to muffle up his future noise if he could produce one as he watched the [H/C] haired female entering the garden, her brows furrowed as she looked around to look for him.

He couldn't help but smile, he couldn't blame himself, she was beautiful.

Too beautiful that he couldn't read her emotions and intentions sometimes.

And those times were this times.

"He must be hiding here somewhere," she mumbled to herself, her eyes observing every bush and flower beds on the large flower ground.

Hakuryuu on the other hand kept himself still, he was too caught up by staring at her that he didn't know she already spotted his hiding spot. She smirked to herself and approached his hiding spot as fast as she could, Hakuryuu's eyes widened in surprise when he saw her figure approaching.

He panicked as she was nearing his hiding spot, he couldn't move to another hiding spot. It would be too obvious!

If he wouldn't move now, he'll get caught!

And it wasn't nice being the one to look for the hiding person, it was more nice if he was the one hiding than seeking.

"Come on out Yuu!" she called out.

Because one of them know how this hide and seek ends.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and evilly grinned at herself.

At last..

"I found you!" [Y/N] yelled out with a laugh, her other hand hidden behind her back while her other one covered her mouth as she laugh.

Hakuryuu pouted at her actions, she was celebrating her small victory with a laugh. While he's slumped down on the grassy ground of the garden, why did he has to get caught?

Now he has to face the punishment she prepared.

"What punishment did you prepare?" he asked, his bi eyes looking at her [E/C] ones with a smile.

She smiled back at him darkly, but he didn't notice.

He was too focused on his lovesick world to notice her expressions.

"Oh," she let out. Her hand gripping the material she's holding behind her back, "It's something that could make you sleep."

Hakuryuu raised an brows at this and opened his arms for her, he was calling out for a hug.

Which she gladly accepted and hugged him immediately.

"Are you gonna knock me off?" he joked, but she just chuckled and shook her head.

"No," she answered, "I'm gonna do this."

With that, Hakuryuu's eyes widen in surprise after feeling something stinging and thrusting harshly on his back. His mind slowly processing what was happening, his shocked gaze looked for her emotionless ones.

And it ends with the path where someone has to stay behind, and for someone to move forward once again like nothing had happened.

His eyes had a glint of betrayal and disappointment as he looked at her once again, his words had sunk into her mind like a hard rock as she walked inside the palace to call for help as an act.

"I n-never thought that playing hide and seek with you could end my life in a blink of an eye."