Black {Modern AU! Kassim X Reader}

Hi!
Kassim's presence was requested by a certain someone!

And the one who requested his presence was @Randomly12Aqua

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

It was like any other morning, the birds chirping and the kids playing outside their houses and mothers preparing breakfast for their love ones.

But not for these two persons.

A certain [H/C] haired female woke up from her deep slumber when the curtains of her window was moved aside for the sunshine to go through the window and to her body.

A guy with an dark purple hair and golden eyes deeply stared at the [H/C] haired woman before sighing, his golden eyes met her [E/C] ones for he knows that this woman will command him something to do right away.

Even though he wasn't a butler

Instead-

"Kassim! Why did you do that!?" The [H/C] haired woman whined as she tried to prevent the shining rays to hit her creamy skin.

Kassim only say nothing and rolled his eyes before snatching the covers off her figure making her groan and whine in irritation.

"You're no fun Kas, no fun." She murmured as her [E/C] eyes slowly moved up to see his straight face.

Kassim only stared at her before turning his back like a butler before sighing and closing his eyes as he pinched the bridge of his nose disapprovingly.

"Can you at least be a responsible woman and take care of yourself? I look like a shit wreck butler who always follow you around instead of a boyfriend."

"Oh? I never really saw it like that" This only made Kassim sigh in irritation.

"It's because you never think straight"

"I would never think straight, what do you think about me? Isaac Newton?" She exclaimed

Kassim groaned and stomped his foot and huffed.

"Could you stop your nonsense? You're making me feel weird." Kassim groaned.

[Y/N] just stared at him and grinned before waving her hands in the air as she squealed in delight at the sight of her red beat boyfriend.

"Could you not do that? You're embarrassing." She rolled her eyes and smacked the fluffy bed.

"I'm always like this, what do you think of me?"

"Stupid"

"At least you love me" She winked.

"I don't"

She gasped dramatically as her eyes went wide as she giggled.

"You don't? Oh my~" She cooed.

Kassim could only sigh and shook his head before pushing her off the bed making her screech in response when she made contact with the floor.

"Why did you do that!?"

"Alibaba called me earlier, he told me to tell the plans for the upcoming war that he planned for the other Mafias." He explained.